Change of mind

The guys blink at my sight, they didn't want to tell me that half my face was covered in blood, since they knew it would scare me a lot.

"____ are you alright..?" Saito asked.

My heart still beats fast to what happened.

I wasn't able to answer.

The guys all sigh.

My eyes widen seeing more blood. It made me sick. So I walked out of the room pushing by the guys.

Over the time I have been here my hair in the front has grown much like Saito's.

So my cut below my eye with tons of blood was half hidden by my hair.

That's when a voice snaps me out of my mind.

"___?" A calm voice spoke.

I turned to see Saito standing there with a cloth in his hand.

He approached me slowly so he wouldn't scare me away.

"Let me see your eye." He spoke now standing in front of me.
He slowly grabbed my hand leading me to a huge rock.

"Sit."

"Huh okay......" I spoke.

He knelt down in front of me, sweeping my hair off my blood stained cut.

Slowly he began to whip the blood away.

"Ite..." I said as I turned my head.

"Sorry....."Saito made me look at him as he continued to clean it.

I gazed into his deep violet eyes. They had a pure kind look with them, mixed with worry.

"The fury really hurt you... will you be okay?" He asked once he finished cleaning.

"I guess."

Saitou sighed pulling out another white ribbon. He slowly wrapped it around my one eye, then lifted up a part of my hair on the the top so he could wrap the cloths around my head, hiding most of it with my hair, so only my right eye was covered. Since it hurt to keep my right eye open because the cut was so close to my eye I had to keep it shut.

"There that should be good." He smiled a little.

"Thank you."

He patted my head.

"Hajime " Souji spoke as he walked over to us.

"I see you bandaged the cut."

"Yes she needed it to. However, her right eye can't be used right now, she is unable to see with it." Saito spoke.

"I see." Souji said smiling at me as he tilted his head.

"Well the princess needs to sleep, so il be taking her." My eye widened as with no warning Soji scooped me up, and walked away with me.

"Aah! Souji quite scaring me!" I whined.

Saito just smiled as he walked me get carried off.

Different Times Saito X Reader X Hijikata X Souji X Shinsengumiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें