Chapter 23: Knight's Pledge

Start from the beginning

"Siva's Grand Quest?"

"The Destroyer."

"Aigooo... this is going to be a problem."

The girl only smiled as she watched the different reactions of these scholars. In the real world, these guys are recluses, geeks, and cowards who only play games their whole lives. They were the easiest to control and thus he enjoyed their company.

After a while, she nodded at them and then spoke in a flirting way, "Until I contact you guys, I will be with my hubby so please, prepare the Miranda will you?"

When her words were spoken, she turned her back and then made way to her quarters.

The eight scholars made a snappy salute and then all scrammed towards another part of the fortress. The girl lithely made her way to her room and then with gentle hands, opened the door.

In there, a gruff-looking bearded man was waiting. A captain's hat on his hand, his attire was of his white navy uniform, always on-the-go.

"Newgate." She greeted.

"Commander." The bearded faced man replied.

"What's the condition of the crew?"

"All have been recalled and the prep of The Miranda is 70% complete."

"Good job."

Captain Newgate didn't say anything else as he waited for his [Commander] to sit down on her chair.

"By the way, Commander, are we really going after him again? After all this time, he didn't even contact you even once... are you sure about this?"

She only looked at Newgate but proceeded to open the player panel in her console.

Not minding his worried gaze, she smiled.

"Given his personality, I'm sure he's still caught up in AG's plans and with how Father is intending to use him as a guinea pig for his project, even if he does not know anything, I would assume that his choice would always be the same as before."

"I see." Nodding, Captain Newgate gave her a salute and she gave him one in return.

She continued to arrange some things in her player panel and sat there on her chair like a cat leaning her back comfortably.

After she finished, she looked outside the only window of her room and instead of a beautiful green scenery filled with flowers befitting her beauty, what was seen there was the view inside a huge hangar.

In that hangar was a solitary red-violet warship.

Ballistic cannons with long barrels were lined up in the upper deck. In the barrels were the words written in beautiful calligraphy, [Bloody Marry].

This... was the warship that made a monumental appearance during the War of Two Powers and the only person who could command this ship was none other than the Witch of Aarun... Rafaela.

After a few minutes, she finished her tasks and then giggled excitedly on her chair. "Oh how I wish to see you... I have so many clothes I want you to try!"

*****

Riding his Hover Board, Siva sneezed and a tremor ran through his body. He toppled over and rolled three times on the snow before his head planted on a lump of snow.

Thorn and Volt went back to help him.

"Hey, are you okay?" While Volt was worried, Thorn was actually wondering about something else.

"I think I just heard you sneeze. Is it even possible fort his world to generate the same sensation and causes of sneezing?"

While the men pondered as to the reason why Siva suddenly tumbled on his face like a 3 year old kid, the man in question was actually wide-eyed staring at the southern horizon.