Rock Me **

WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WANT YOUR EYES TO BE SAFE.

I moaned as Kurt trailed kisses from my jaw down to my collar-bone. Nibbling and leaving love bites here and there.

"Mmm"  I moaned accidentally, I blushed as Kurt stopped and smirked at me.

He smashed his lips onto mine, gliding his tongue across my bottom lip before I parted my lips. Allowing our tongues to move in sync.

As our lips moved in unison, he slowly lifted up my shirt, before ripping it off of me. Literally.

"Kurt!" I pulled away, complaining. "That's my favorite shir-" I was interrupted by him strongly grabbing my hips and pulling them to his and kissing me once again.

His bulge pressed hard between my legs caused me to moan. Unable contain myself, I  wrapped my legs around his waist, which gained a low groan from Kurt.

He ripped his lips from mine and unclasped my bra, kissing down towards my breasts. He lingered on them for a moment.

"I didn't know you got your nipple pierced, that's sexy as fuck" he said breathlessly. I giggled.

He continued using his tongue to play with my nipple piercing, while sliding down my yoga shorts. Once those were off of my body he began kissing down my stomach, leaving love bites all the way down to the hem of my panties.

I tried to hold in a whimper, as he used his teeth to slide the lace fabric down my legs. Once my area was exposed, he slowly used his tongue to trace around my lips, teasing me. I took a shaky breath, which turned into a loud moan as he suddenly buried his face between my legs.

"K-Kurt, fuck.." I whispered, trying to suppress the screams wanting to exit my lips.

He sucked on my clit as he put two fingers inside of me. I let out a high pitched moan at the feeling of his skilled fingers pleasing me. I was getting close when he pulled away, and licked his fingers, sucking my juices off of then while smirking at me hungrily.

I whined at the loss of contact, and watched as he quickly threw his shirt off his head and slipped his pants and boxers off.

I nearly moaned just at the sight of his long hard cock, slapping against his stomach as he pulled it out. I needed him.

Kurt leaned back over me and kissed me with so much passion, before pulling away and kissing my neck, he rubbed his tip around my entrance, teasing me once again.

I whimpered, wanting him to stop fucking teasing me. He smirked and nibbled on my ear.

"What is it, hm?" He growled, his raspy voice sending chills down my spine.

I groaned, "stop fuckin' teasing me" I gasped as he barely stuck the tip in, before pulling out.

"Tell me what you want, dirty girl " he moaned quietly into my ear. Ugh, he knew what those two little words did to me.

I grabbed his shoulder, "I want you to fuck the life out of me, daddy"  I moaned, since he wanted to play the name card.

No more words were spoken from Kurt as he slammed into me, I screamed out in pleasure. I knew those words would send him over the edge. Each thrust brought more and more euphoria, and neither of us could contain our moans.

"Fuck Beverly, you're so tight" he groaned into the crook of my neck as he picked up the pace.

He started hitting my G-Spot with every stroke, which caused my eyes to roll back, I was growing closer to the edge.

"K-Kurt I'm close" I gasped, raking my nails down his back which caused him to groan really loud.

Poor Liz, I bet she could hear everything.  "Me t-too, babydoll" he breathed, his thrusts becoming faster.

Finally, at the same time, we both let out shouts of complete ecstasy as we came together. Kurt collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily.

"Oh my god" he gasped, I looked at him worriedly. "I fucking love you" he sighed with a shit-eating grin.

I laughed cuddling up next to him, "I fucking love you too. You're the king of fucking."

Kurt busted out laughing, "well, that makes you the queen of fucking."

"I'm fine with that" I yawned closing my eyes.

He tightened his hold on me and whispered. "Me too."

(A/N: OKAYYY, SO MY FIRST SMUT. HAHA, THIS PROBABLY SUCKED MAJOR DONKEY DICKS, I'M SORRY. HOPE SOMEONE ENJOYED. MUCH LOVE.)