Love Buzz

Beverly P.o.V

"I wanted to thank you for being the first person I could trust again, and the first person to genuinely care about me since my mother's death. You're so sweet Kurt, you're the bestest friend I could ever ask for. I don't ever wanna lose you.." I paused to wipe a stray tear from my eye, I couldn't look him in the eye. "Just thank you so much for giving a shit, I know I sound like a damn crybaby-" I was interrupted by those same soft lips.

The lips that I'd been craving since last night, were kissing me again..Sober. He pulled softly, but not too far. "Girl, you'll never lose me" he said softly.

My cheeks turned red. "I remember everything that happened last night, and I know you do too. I remember what you said" he continued.

I looked up in surprise, my eyes wide and lips parted. He smirked and said "and me too more than you'll ever know" he looked down at the rock we were sitting on.

I knew what he was talking about, he said that I loved him, and I said 'more than you will ever know.'

"It wasn't the alcohol talking" Kurt paused between words to kiss me, "when I kissed you."

He grabbed my hand, I was still lost for words. "Fuck Beverly, you don't know what you do to me. I've been a-attracted to you ever since I laid eyes on you. I didn't want to admit it to myself. I've been needing your kiss ever since last night. I-I don't know what to do I'm stupid man.." 

I was flabbergasted, I had no idea, I would never have even imagined he would have feelings for me. He looked disappointed and I realized that I haven't  said a word. I tried to think of something, but no words would come out.

"If it was just the alcohol talking last night, just tell me Bev, I'll understand.." he whispered. 

I opened my mouth to speak but no words were coming out, Kurt hopped off the rock and began walking away. "Kurt! Stop!" I called, he wouldn't. 

I hopped off following him and I grabbed his arm to turn him around, he did, and I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close as our lips moved in sync once again. My heart was leaping out of my chest. Finally we pulled away gasping for air, "I love y-" I was interrupted by two loud 'WOOOOO's.

We turned and saw Krist and Jason standing there jumping around like apes. 

Kurt was red as a tomato and we jumped apart. "Shut the fuck up!" He told them.

"How the hell did you guys get here?" I asked my face probably 10x more red.

They didn't answer they just kept singing, 'Kurt and Bevy sittin' in a tree f-u-c-k-i-n-g!'

"You guys are gay!" I yelled, laughing. I had never been so happy in my life.

Kurt chuckled and turned to me, he hugged me and kissed my forehead softly. "I love ya too you little shit" he whispered.

I giggled and we walked hand in hand over to the two dueschbags, I smacked Krist's head and Kurt smacked Jason's.

Then, like it was some crappy teen movie, we all walked off into the sunset. 4 burnouts enjoying life, the day couldn't have any better. That night I slept in Kurt's arms on the couch and had the best sleep I've had in years.

Maybe dreams do come true..