And I Love Her

Kurt P

Kurt P.o.V

We sat down on the couch, and Liz sat turned towards me.

"So tell me everything" she said.

"Okay well it started out in high school.."

I told her everything, from the first moment I saw her stumbling into class, her beauty making the whole room stop. When she introduced herself to me while Krist and Jason were acting like dumbasses. The first day we walked home together. When I saved her from her dad beating her. Her running off and me going to find her, the party where we got drunk and first kissed. The day after where we confessed our feelings for each other. When I asked her out and then some.

Then it got to the part, where we broke apart..

"I remember it all so clearly, it was the day after we made love for the first time,  I never got to explain to her what really happened and I regretted it for years, I'll always regret it. I went to my dealers house, who happened to be her friend, not to my knowledge. She had black hair, and her name was like Susan or something I don't even remember I didn't care for her. I went there and she kept trying to flirt with me, and we smoked a blunt together and she tried to touch me...ya'know..and I got up and left" I paused coughing seeing Liz's eyes focused intently on me.

"I got home and I couldn't stop thinking about it, I was so angry at myself for letting it happen instead of saying 'stop fucking flirting with me' ya'know? I didn't even pay attention to how gorgeous Beverly looked with her makeup done and her hair, she was heartbreaking. I know it had to hurt her, I was acting off to her the whole day. We had a gig that day. When we got there, Beverly had to go do something real quick, so I stayed back staged and just leaned up against the wall. Then that chick, my dealer or whatever, came up to me and forced herself on me, and was kissing me and I placed my hands on her hips as an attempt to get her off of me, but I wasn't acting fast enough. And Beverly saw, and she flipped out. She said 'Lied' and left. My friend punched me, and the chick ran off. I drove home and she was already moving out, we yelled at each other, and cried. She believed I was only pretending to love her until she gave herself to me, she believed that I wanted to hurt her.

So she left, and I watched her drive away, I tried to yell for her to come back but she wouldn't listen. The following days I was broken, I drank until drinking became old for me, soon I started sleeping around with a bunch of chicks to try and get her off of my mind, and that wouldn't work either. So about a year after she left I got hooked on heroin, and I was on it for 3 years, until I went to rehab. I got out and started playing with the band more, and things started getting better, but not a day went past that I didn't think about Beverly. I always felt like something was missing. Then I met Vicky, and I was planning to just have a date and a one night stand, and then Beverly appeared through that door and I needed her. So, I stayed with Vicky so I could be close to Beverly..and I ended up hurting her again, I was just trying to make her jealous, and I fucked up, so, so bad.

God Liz, I love her so much. I cannot live without her anymore, but I don't want to ruin her career, and I don't think she'd ever take me back, fuck I don't know. "

When I finished I was crying, Liz placed her hand on my shoulder flabbergasted.

Liz P.o.V

This dude just poured out to me what seemed like his life story, I realized that maybe he wasn't such a jerk. I could tell he really loved and cared for Beverly. I was gonna help him out.

"Well, for starters you have to dump Vick" I stated clasping my hands together.

Kurt looked up at me confused.

"I'm helping you get on the right track to getting Beverly back, but the rest on from after this you have to do yourself" I explained.

He nodded, "tell me what I have to do."

"After you dump Vick, we're probably gonna kick her out of the band, she's only in it for the money after all and we could get a way better drummer. So, it won't effect Lee's career."

"Alright, and then what?" He asked desperately.

I sighed, "well just apologize to her, and the rest is up to you dude."

He nodded, and looked out the window. "Thanks Liz" he said, standing up.

"Anytime, go get 'er champ" I said, patting his back.

He walked off towards Beverly,

maybe things would get better after all.