"Booze, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll"

(A/N That's a picture of Beverly when she was hooked on heroin/on heroin^ PS: For the next few chapters I'll be posting pictures of Beverly so you can get the feel on what she looks like

(A/N That's a picture of Beverly when she was hooked on heroin/on heroin^ PS: For the next few chapters I'll be posting pictures of Beverly so you can get the feel on what she looks like.)

I woke up on the couch, it was the day of our gig at The Wire. "Fuck man, what time is it?" I yawned.

Liz was in the kitchen eating cereal or some shit. "Like 1:00" she said with her mouth full.

I sighed, "shit man, I'm tired as fuck" I felt like sleeping for the rest of the  day.

"You want one of my Adderall?" Vicky asked, leaning her head out of the stairwell.

"Yeah man, sure" I said, I needed to wake up.

Vicky came back about 4 minutes later with two Adderall, "save the other one for later if you're still tired."
I nodded, "I'm just gonna save 'em both for when we're about to leave because I don't wanna come down while we're preforming man" I stated.

"Smart girl" Liz muffled, pointing her cereal spoon at me. I laughed, I love her.

Pretty soon Josh came downstairs, long black hair all frizzed out and his face looking pissed off and hungover.

"What's wrong Joshua, get a little wasted last night or somethin'?" I asked and we all laughed.

He sh'ed me, "stop being so damn loud Beavis" I rolled my eyes at his long time nickname for me.

"Shouldn't have drank the night before a show Butthead" I told him. He laughed because he knew it was true.

We all chilled on the 'L' Couch for a bit and watched That 70's Show for a bit to wake ourselves up. We watched about 3 episodes then I looked at the clock, 4:00.

"Alright kiddos, we got about 4 hours until show-time, if you wanna shower I suggest you do it now!" Said Josh, I nodded and headed upstairs with Liz and Vicky, of course Josh's ass wasn't gonna shower.

I got in the shower and washed my body, my skin had gotten a bit tanner, and I always enjoyed scrubbing soap over my tattoos. 

                                         (A/N: All Beverly's tattoo's vvvv)