Youth Gone Wild

Beverly P.o.V

It's been about 3 days since all that went down, and It's been 3 days since I've trusted someone again. Kurt was the first person I've trusted in many, many years. I could sense he'd been hurt too, and the fact that he came out and searched for me in the pouring ass rain proved that he somewhat cared about me. So, I decided to give him a chance with my trust, after all he deserved it after what he did for me. Long story short, I've been falling for him since that day, and I can't stop it, so I guess I'm just going to keep it to myself and deal with it.

"Bevyy-bear" whined Krist leaning his head on my shoulder and pushing me the other way.

I shoved him and he fell off the couch, Kurt and Jason started laughing. "Hey!!" Shouted Krist with a pout. "It was an accident" I shrugged smiling.

We were all sharing the couch, just sitting around playing music and smoking. I played them one of my songs, 'Eat You.' They surprisingly loved it and I was flattered.

"Ya'know our band is gonna make it big one day guys" Kurt said, closing his lyric book.

I smiled, I loved his spirit. "Speaking of" spoke Krist, we all looked at him. "Subpop loved our demo, and they're supposed to be giving us a call sometime tonight."

"Are you shitting me?" Asked Jason, eyes as wide as a crackhead.

"No fuckin' way" gasped Kurt.

"Why is it so hard to believe? You guys are great! I told you Nirvana was going somewhere I'm so happy for you guys!" I exclaimed hugging each and every one of them.

My hug with Kurt lasted the longest, "thank you so much Beverly for motivating us" he whispered.

"Don't thank me, you guys did this all yourselves, I just gave ya a little push" I said smiling.

Krist started rapidly clapping his hands, "now lets celebrate fuckers!!" He screeched.

"Well, I can't say no to that" I laughed.

Kurt went to get pot, Krist and I went to get liquor, and I don't know what the hell Jason was doing, probably getting food.

We stopped at the liquor store by Kurt's dealers house, I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey for me, Krist grabbed some cherry vodka for him, and two cases of beer for Kurt and Jason. Even though we were all going to end up  sharing. "Damn girl! Wild Turkey? You like hard liquor" Krist pointed out in awe. I laughed at him.

"I'm a mystery Kristy" I said, using his nickname as we walked out to the car. The cashier was cool and he didn't ask for our age.  We hopped in Krist's car and headed down the road to pick up Kurt. I opened my bottle of Wild Turkey and chugged some.

I turned on Krist's car radio and The Clash was playing I turned it up loud. I saw Kurt walking down the road. I leaned out the car window, "SOOO YOU GOT TO LET ME KNOWWWWW, SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GOOOO" I yelled sitting on the window, Kurt's eyes were wide and he started laughing at me.

We pulled over and Krist was all like, "Beverly get your ass in this car" trying not to laugh.

"Ha, motherfucker! You know that shit was funny" I claimed, scooting to the middle so Kurt could get in.

Kurt got in and looked at me like 'what the fuck?' I chuckled and shook my head taking another swig of my Turkey.  "Damn you're partying early, that's why" Kurt said giggling.

I laughed and Krist rolled his eyes heading back to the house. 'Cold Hard Bitch' by Jet came on the radio next, I blared it even louder. "Okay guys shut up this is my song" I stated as serious as possible.

"Oh my god, we love you Bev" Kurt says putting his arm around me, I rolled my eyes and lit a cigarette.

'Cold hard bitch, just a kiss on the lips and I was on my knees.' I sang blowing smoke out.

Kurt smiled at me and shook his head, taking the bottle from me and taking a glug. I tried to get it back from him but he shook his head no.

"Not until we get home, no more, Krist is getting butthurt because he can't drive while intoxicated haha" Kurt joked.

Krist wiped a fake tear and said "thank you Kurt Cobain, that means so much to me."

I started cackling like a hyena, Krist's face was pricless, soon they both joined in and we were all laughing like fucktards.

******

We were all partying and listening to classic rock until about 2 AM, Krist passed out on the kitchen table with his pants down, and Jason was cuddling with a bowl of Cheetos.

I was drunk as fuck, I drank the whole bottle of Wild Turkey and a few beers, along with many bong rips I was toasted.
"Kurt where's my cigarettes asshole?" I slurred. I looked around and I didn't even see Kurt, what the fuck he was right there.

I looked around and all of the sudden he popped out of nowhere and scared the fuck out of me. I screamed and about fell but somehow he caught me, I slapped his chest.

"You scared the fucking shitttt out of me man, what the hell!!" I exclaimed.

He just chuckled and looked down, I looked around and of course the guys were still knocked out. I shook my head and laughed. Radiohead's 'Creep' was playing faintly.

"when you were here before

couldn't look you in the eye.."

Kurt sang softly, his face near mine, my heart stopped. I could smell the booze and smoke on his breath but I loved it. he was looking down, it seemed at me lips but I wasn't sure.

"You're just like an angel

your skin makes me cry"

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or what. 'It's probably because you loveee him you dumbass' my subconscious mind told me.

then all of the sudden his lips pressed softly to mine and I melted. Our lips moved along with the rhythm. My heart was exploding in my chest, but something in my mind clicked, Kurt was out of it, he was wasted. He wouldn't do this sober, he doesn't know what he's doing right now.  I knew he wouldn't remember the kiss in the morning anyway, or even care.

I pulled away and placed my hands on his chest, and felt his heart beating. I looked up into his dazed, bright glazed over blue eyes. He looked sad and confused, but that was because he was drunk. I smiled sadly at him.

"You're drunk sweetheart, and so am I. You won't remember any of this tomorrow, you don't know what you're doing. You don't have any feelings for me like that, and it's okay" I slurred softly.

He nodded and barely understandable he slurred, "you're righttt, I'm sorryyy Bevv" he whined.

He hung his head like a puppy who just got yelled at. I hugged him, "It's okay Kurty, it's not your fault."

He yawned and I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch, we both stumbled and laughed. He laid down. I covered him up and he smiled like a child, "dorky ass" I said grinning at him. 

 As his eyes slowly drooped shut he said barely audible, "but you love my dorky ass."

I sighed listening to the sad strums of the guitar as I watched his breathing slow telling me he was a sleep. "More than you'll ever know" I whispered and felt myself falling drunkenly asleep on the recliner.

(Woah, woah, woah!! Hey man it's Cazpah here! I hope you guys are digging the story so far I'm sorry if it sucks haha. I'm a big fan of Kurt Cobain, I love him and his music, I get bummed everyday thinking about his passing. :'(   BUTTTT let's keep the vibe happy. I threw in a little romance in this one. I know the story seems boring at the moment but it's going to get crazy soon. Just a heads up! Haha, much love to any readers and Cobain fans out there!!)