Goodbye.

Kurt P.o.V

Stacy kissed me and had me up against the wall, and I didn't stop her, it took me too long to realize. I grabbed her hips, and slowly tried to pry her off of me, and that's when I heard it.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Beverly's voice rang through my ears. I was lost for words.

I didn't know what to say, I watched as tears poured out of her beautiful eyes, but not only did she look sad and betrayed, but she looked like she was going to murder Stacy, which honestly I wanted to do as well.

She looked like she was zoned out, just staring blankly at the two of us. Until Stacy ran off as fast as she could. "Lied.." was all she whispered before she bolted out.

I went to run after her but I was interrupted by a fist in my face, I looked up from the ground and saw Krist standing over me. "What the fuck man?!" I cursed.

"You broke her fucking heart dumbass! You were the first person she trusted, you told her you'd never hurt her! You take her for granted the day after she gives herself to you! How would you fucking feel!!" He yelled at me.

I held my head in my hands. "I fucked up man, I did!" I shouted.

"I love her man, I can't lose her, she came onto me man I couldn't get that bitch off" I said trying not to cry in front of all these backstage assholes.

Krist sighed, he told Jason to cancel the show. "Here's Jason's keys, go fucking get her man, but don't be mad if she doesn't take you back. I wouldn't" he mumbled.

I grabbed the keys and jumped into Jason's van, I drove over the speed limit but I didn't care. I had to get to her.

****
Beverly P.o.V

I couldn't stop crying, my sadness had mostly turned into anger and I was packing everything up. I called my Uncle about 30 minutes ago and told him to come get me, I was getting out of here. I packed EVERYTHING of mine. I stared at the polaroid of me and Kurt and I felt my heart break all over again. I packed it as well.

I heard my Uncle Don pull up outside and I hurried out of the apartment and I ran right into a chest. I fell on the ground, my tears blurring my vision. I blinked them away and glared when I saw who it was. I got up and tried to keep walking, but he held me by the shoulders.

"Please..Please Beverly please don't leave me" Kurt cried, tears pouring out of his eyes.

I raised my hand up to slap him but I just couldn't do it, "just leave me alone!!" I sobbed.

"No, I love you" he said desperately dripping through his voice.

I was beyond pissed. "NO, if you loved me you wouldn't even think about putting your lips on another girl! You made me feel stupid ya'know?" I paused, hiccupping from crying, "making me actually believe that for once someone wouldn't hurt me, that I could trust you. You promised me you wouldn't let anyone hurt me, and look who fuckin' hurt me. You. You broke my heart. You lied, I gave myself to you! Was that all you wanted me for? Nah, I'm not even going to ask. I know the truth now..You've proved that."

Kurt looked heartbroken, but I didn't feel bad. It was his fault. I picked up my bags, and I took one long last look at him. His blonde hair wet with tears, his eyes sad and guilty, his hands shaking, and he looked broken. I loved him so much, I wanted so bad to jump into his arms, but he hurt me. He didn't love me.

"Goodbye Kurt Cobain.."I said softly.

I ran outside I heard footsteps following me but I saw my Uncle's car. I threw my shit in the backseat and jumped in. I saw Kurt in the review mirror.
"Please Beverly, I fucking love you!!" I heard him shout, and I felt my heart break. I watched his figure with his head in his hands get smaller and smaller as I drove away.

"Goodbye.." I whispered.