Hellraiser

Beverly P

Beverly P.o.V

"What man? Get laid?" I asked laughing, lighting a cig, as always.

She squealed, more like screeched, before saying. "Dave Grohl was the famous guy  at our gig!!" She exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow, "who the fuck is that?"

"He's the drummer of that grunge band Nirvana!" She shouted.

I felt my stomach drop, shit. "Oh yeah" I said, "go on."

"So I was talking to him and he asked me and Josh if we wanted to come to their hotel and have a beer, so we said yeah-" Josh interrupted.

"So long story short the guitarist guy asked her on a date, and she's gonna bring him over tomorrow" he said smirking at her.

'Oh fuck no' I thought, 'please don't be..' I played it cool, "Sweet! So what's his story?"

"He's the lead singer, his names Kirk somethin' but he used to be a junkie a long time ago but like he's clean now and shit. I bet you two would get along great!" She smirked at me.

I felt sick, I took the joint from off the table. "Don't go around telling people about my past addictions, Vick" I stated, taking a hit.

"Chill man, I didn't say shit about you haha" she laughed.

I chuckled, "cool."

I sat there lost in thought, I didn't know Kurt was a junkie, at least he could quit 100%. Oh well, I didn't give a fuck. I decided that I'd try to stay gone most of the day tomorrow, I'd get some coke and snort that with the Adderall, try to stay out of it so I wouldn't freak out.

"YO LEE!!" Liz yelled, I jumped up "you were all zoned out again man, you good?"

I nodded, "yeah man I'm straight, I was just thinking about going out tomorrow having some me time" I said.

"Well shit, be back by 7:00 pm. I want you to meet Kirk" said Vicky smiling like she was in a dream.

I rolled my eyes, I wanted so badly to say 'Kurt', but she'd act all weird. "Gotcha" I said.

"Well I'm gonna hit the sack ladies and gents, I'm tired as fuck, G'night" I said and saluted them.

They laughed and said Goodnight to me. I headed upstairs and crashed on my bed. Worrying about tomorrow. I'd always love Kurt, how was I going to handle seeing them two together? Pretend like nothing ever happened? I doubt he even remembered me. I hoped I didn't relapse, I honestly didn't wanna do heroin anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love the heroin, but I didn't wanna be hooked on it anymore.

Kurt Cobain stole my heart, and now seeing him his gonna make it happen all over again. I couldn't love him anymore, it could jeopardize this band. I thought and thought, until I finally passed out into the dark unknown land of dreams waiting to devour me.