It was only their second Christmas with him since everything had happened, and I know it meant so much to Justin.

"I have something for you upstairs when we have a few minutes." He told me, tilting his head up so he could look at me.

"Me too." I laughed, running my fingers through his short hair again.

I relaxed a bit more, focusing on the positive of the day. Both of our families were here, and it was the last time we would all be together before the baby came.

Justin ended up loving his clothes, which made me super happy.

We'd both spoiled each other this year.

He got me so many different kinds of decaffinated teas, and new books.

I was so excited about the new books, especially with so much time off of school - and the free time I would hopefully have since I wasn't taking any classes this semester.

The book worm inside of me wanted to start reading now.

"I'm going to start cooking."

"Mom, let me help you." Justin said, standing up from where he sat beside me.

"Oh no, sit down. You invited us into your home. I planned on cooking this meal back home, it's fine. Relax. You took us all out yesterday."

"Do you mind then if I steal him for a minute?" I asked, reaching for his hand at his side.

"Sure."

He helped me up, leading me up the stairs to our room and disappeared into the closet.

"I don't know why I wanted to give this to you when we were alone," He said as I pulled his guitar from out from under the bed, bursting put into laughter as he came put of the closet with a guitar case in his hands.

"You're shitting me." I laughed, slapping a hand over my mouth as a small snort escaped my lips. "You got me a guitar?"

"You got me a guitar?"

"Well yeah, you just told me you wanted to start playing again, and I know how much yours means to you. This one is an electric acoustic so you can plug it in to an amp or record with it...and I don't just want it to be my studio room...I want it to be ours, ya know?"

"Yeah," He nodded, smiling wide as he slid his free hand on my neck and kissed me on the lips. "Do you want to go first?"

"No, you go first." I giggled, briefly touching my lips after the kiss as he sat the guitar he held down and gently took the one I held.

He rested it on our bed, opening up the case and traced his fingers against the body of the guitar.

I got him a Gibson. I had done plenty of research before I got it, and I even went and asked Jeremy some questions, and then the people at Guitar Center helped me out.

"Isabelle...this is beautiful."

"Yeah?" I bit down on my lip, rocking on the heels of my feet. "You like it?"

"I love it." He nodded, grabbing my hips and pulled me back into him, pecking my lips. "I really want to play it, but I'll wait. If I start playing it, I'll be up here for hours."

"Your dad plays, right? Why don't you bring it down later with your other one? You guys can play the guitar while the rest of us sing some Christmas songs."

"Yeah, I like that idea." He pecked my lips again, making me giggle before he pulled away. "Alright, time for you to open yours."

"Okay."