▲20△

"Friends don't look at each other like that- Unknown"
-------------------------------------------------------
Brendan's POV

"You used to hate sporting events." Shanna signs to me as we get our seats at the front of the stands. We've shown up an hour early to Jorden's playoff game, to assure we got them.

"I also didn't used to have a hot athlete boyfriend." I sign back and she laughs

"How long you gonna pretend you can't hear?" I ask and she shrugs

"Until I get a better excuse. I don't want people to think I faked it or to know my personal business like that." She signs and I nod in reply. I can understand that.

I smile as I see the team grace the field and start their usual warm up's and drills. Jorden sends me a wink before focusing on his task at hand.

I get a deathly glare from Cameron. Him and Jorden alike have been acting so weird since that day at the coffee shop.

"My ex from hell is here." Shanna signs, rolling her eyes and I smile

"He plays football, why wouldn't he be?" I ask and she punches me in the arm.

"He's not a better wide receiver then Jorden. He'll never be." She comments and I nod. No boy will ever compare to Jorden.

After a tedious hour or so the game finally starts. And it's back to back, close the whole first half.

James showed up not long after it started and I became the hottest third wheel this planet has ever seen.

As soon as half time starts, I jet down to the gate that keeps the fans off of the field in hopes to catch Jorden before he goes into the locker room. His face lights up as he sees me and starts jogging over but he gets stopped by Cameron who points towards a huddle they're all having in the endzone.

Jorden tries to just shrug it off but one of his coaches yells at them to join so they both sprint over.

I don't know what's up with Cameron, but I will find out.
-------------------------------------------------
"You're so beautiful." Jorden sighs as he lays his head on my stomach and wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you Mr. MVP. Winning yet another game for your team, I'm proud of you." I say and he gives me a tired smile, mumbling an I love you before drifting off to sleep.

I run my fingers through his hair as his breathing slows to a completely steady pace.

Just as I'm about to follow him, his phone lights up. I ignore it but it continuously does so for several minutes.

I finally reach over and grab it, with the intention of turning it off. But then I notice just who's making it blow up.

Cameron.

"I'm in love with you."
"You can't keep pushing me away."
"What does he have that I don't?"
"Come see about me."

I literally felt my whole world seemingly crash around me. Has Jorden cheated on me? Is Jorden cheating on me?

I set his phone back and try my best to silently slip from underneath him but his grip just tightens and he startled awake.

"What's up everything okay?" He asks and I sigh

"Cameron. Explain now." I mumble and he sighs when he sees his phone.

"He has some type of random dorky crush on me. I'm not paying him any mind though the only human I want is standing right there in front of me." Jorden says and I scoff.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and he pulls me closer to him by my hips, until standing I'm standing in between his legs.

"Cause you're already stressed and worrying about all of this and I didn't want it to be worse for you." He replies

"But I think I need to know that your teammate, your ex bestfriend, someone you spend a bunch of time with wants to take you from me!" I yell

"No, you don't. Cause no one can take you from me." He yells back

"I'm going out." I sigh, grabbing my car keys, but he immediately grabs them out of my hand.

"Jorden that wasn't a question, I'm going give me my car keys." I say reaching for them, but he plops them back down on my night stand before wrapping me up and pulling me back in bed. I'm too busy crying to put up much of a fight.

"Shhh. I'm not gonna let you drive when you're upset and distracted at this time of night with drunk people on the road. I love you. You belong right here, in my arms." He whispers to me and as much as I wanna fuss and argue right now. I have to admit, that I fell deeper in his embrace and fell back asleep listening to his heartbeat.