▲12△

You set off avalanches in my heart- Tyrone Wells
------------------------------------------------------
Jorden's POV
"We're all gonna run after practice since Michaels can't catch today!" My dad screams and I sigh before going back to my starting position. It's not my fault that I can't concentrate on doing my job, because I'm getting pushed around by my whole team.

Brendan had offered to come support me at practice today, but I told him that I'd be fine. I don't want him getting picked on either.

"Maybe if he was spending his free time practicing instead of living out scenes of brook back mountain, he might be doing better coach." one of the offensive lineman reply

"Keep saying that when you get one of those freshman girls pregnant and her parents sue you for everything you have." I spit back. I've had it with them. It's been three days. They should let it the hell go.

"You got a problem tooth fairy?" He asks before taking off his helmet and shoving me.

"Yeah I just might." I say before shoving him back. Before I know it everyone around me is yelling and my teammate and I are breaking my dad's #1 rule; no fighting on the field. We're supposed to see each other like family, at least while we're out here.

It's not long before two or three coaches are breaking us up.

"Michaels and Long are suspended for Friday's game. Go home." My dad says

I gladly grab my stupid helmet and walk off the field without any argumentation. I love football, but they sure do know how to make it hell for me. I quickly change out of practice uniform and grab my bag before heading to the parking lot. I just want to see Brendan, he makes everything better.

The moment I get inside his house, he engulfs me in a huge hug and starts his usual questioning about my day. I just smile at him and shrug.

"I'm gonna go take a shower baby boy." I say, deciding not to tell him about my suspension. He already feels like all the hell that I'm getting is because of him, I mind as well not make it worse.

"Wait what's on your face?" He asks, taking his hand and turning my face so that he could see the deep purple bruise on my jaw.

"Who hurt you?" He growls and I sigh knowing that I'm gonna have to tell him the truth.

"I just got into a fight with one of my teammates, I'm fine." I answer, taking his hands in mine.

"You know you don't have to go through this for me, right Jorden? If you wake up tomorrow and decide that I'm not worth it, you leave and you don't look back. I'll be hurt, but I'll understand." He almost whispers, tears filling his eyes.

"Hey, hey shh." I tell him before pulling him into my arms.  "Stop all of that. I love you so immensely Brendan. You are worth all of this and so much more to me. If it all gets too much, I know that I have you and I'm so thankful for that." I reassure him as I run my hands up and down his back.

"I love you so much Jorden." He says kissing the bruise on my jaw.

"Now go get dressed." I tell him as we break out of our embrace.

"Dressed for what?" He asks me, his eyebrows scrunching up in confusion. He's so cute.

"I'm taking you to a party." I answer him with a smirk. "I'm gonna show you, that as long as I have you, it doesn't matter to me what people say."

He smirks and kisses me before running upstairs. I'll never be tired of being able to call this boy mine.