The Insatiable Brat

I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Malia?!"

"Yeah Wins?"

"I thought something had happened to you," I looked back at Madrid to see in staring at me.

I walked out his room thinking nothing of it making my way to the bathroom.

"Malia?!"

"Wins I'm sorry I should have been more considerate and told you I was going to miss morning activity period."

"Are you even coming in today?"

"Yes, I am I just have to shower I have so much shit to tell you about."

"A lot happened the other day?"

"Yes," I wanted to tell him about the lunch and the sex now but I had to hop in the shower and get clean quickly.

"It's only the beginning of the week you know."

"Hang out after school?"

"Snacks, homework and movies?"

"You got it, dude," he quoted Full House.

Hanging up I redid my morning routine and couldn't find my clothes anywhere, I took out my outfit for tomorrow and covered the hickeys on my neck. 

"Come on," I yelled jumping down the stairs, "I didn't want to be late."

"Con can drive you, he's in the car," Madrid said coldly from the top of the stairs. I didn't have time for his bullshit.

"Bye, I'll see you later," He just turned around and walked in his room, I swear he's so fucking moody I never knew which side of him I was going to get. When I walked out and closed the door behind me and ran to Con in the car.

"Seatbelt," he didn't have to ask me twice my life was too precious.

"You know my older brother has a thing for you. I had hoped you would get to meet the rest of the family this weekend but he's stubborn."

"I didn't know you two were brothers," I admitted.

"Because he's older and looks nothing like me. I look like my mom he looks like my dad. You don't know much about him do you?"

"No, he's more closed off than a bank vault."

"Easy to crack if you got the right code," he said leaving us in silence for the rest of the drive. When I stepped out of the car Wins spotted me.

"You were almost late all these teachers were about to call 911 I swear," he laughed. "So I see I'm not the only one receiving affection?"

"Oh god, can you see it really badly?"

"Nah you did fine with the makeup it was just when I called you seemed preoccupied  and you usually don't wear makeup down your neck like this."

"I swear he's part vampire."

"Or he wants other guys to know that you're someone's girl."

"Oh god," I rolled my eyes sitting in class.

"So who's the lucky guy?"

"Excuse me is this Mrs. Medina's class," I dared not look up.

"You and him," Wins didn't need to look up to tell. "This better be one hell of a story," he sat back in his chair and I dared not to look straight.

"So you aren't going to look at me," he said and I sat there frozen, "You're holding up the class Princess. I'm a little wounded you won't make eye contact with me." Eye contact was his big thing and it made me feel all squishy and warm and fluttery.