Stunned

Madrid's POV

I wasn't playing with her, it'd be a cold day in hell, "You aren't going to have sex with him."

"What are you talking about?" Exactly what I said.

"You aren't having sex with him, you're out of your mind if you think I'm going to let you-," she cut me off.

"Last time I check you aren't my boyfriend, not my daddy, or my grandpappy, not my anything. So if I want to drop all my clothes and let Wins be my first who are you to stop me?" She was right I wasn't her boyfriend, I could make her call me daddy though.

"You shouldn't-" this was the second time she cut me off. I exhaled slowly and unclenched my jaw.

"No, I don't want to hear your bullshit, it's just sex, and I trust Wins. Our relationship is platonic, we are just having sex together. The first time isn't a big deal, I'm not asking for a lot, just a guy I trust and to be comfortable with. I don't need the movie shit."

"What did I tell you about your mouth?" The things she could do with her mouth, every time she cursed that's all I could think about.

"I don't know would you like to remind me," she was tempting me.

I pulled into the gas station with a half-empty tank, "Go inside," I told her, I needed to be away from her right now. I gave her my card, "get the big bag of red Doritos."

I watched her walk as she made her way to the convenience store.

My tank was now full; I sped off I just needed ten minutes to clear my head or else I would definitely lose my shit.

She was out of her mind to want to have sex with that loser. I should pay him a visit. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and pressed on the gas. What did he have that I didn't? What did she see in him? I'm taller, I'm older I could do more for her than him. He doesn't even know how to dress.

As soon as I cooled down I made my way back. I saw her standing outside talking with some guy.

I pulled up beside her and opened the window, "Get in," I wasn't playing with her.

"Nah I'm cool he's taking me home."

Clenching my jaw, "Look I'm not playing with you or your little friend here but get in the car. Now."

"You seem to like making demands," she spoke back.

"It seems like the lady doesn't want to get in the vehicle with you man," whoever this idiot was she had five seconds before I lost it.

"Stay out of it before you end up on the first 48, Malia get in this car before we have a problem."

She did the mumbling thing I hated, before reaching for the door only for this idiot had tried to stop her from getting inside. She wanted to see me kill this man I'm sure.

"I'm going to tell you once to take your hand off of her, the next thing I'll do is be the last thing you see in your life."

"You don't have to go with him," he tried pleading with her.

"It's okay, thanks for the chat," she politely brushed him off and he released her arm.

"Is there something you're trying to say?"

"Not at this moment no," she opened the door and held a coffee high.

"Coffee?"

"I got cold while you were being an asshole and left me."

"You're still in one piece."

"Yeah okay, I guess it is all fun and games until someone comes and abducts me or some grown man decides he wants to pick me up." I didn't respond and she just drank her coffee and looked at her phone. "You wanted to go with him right?"