In Bed With The Devil

Madrid's POV

Walking back upstairs I walked in at the moment she dropped her robe, I was correct, she had nothing on. I tried to calm my manhood down, I couldn't think.

"Fuck," was all that left my lips, I turned to close the door, when I turned around she was under the covers.

"Who is that?"

"He's an old friend," she was gorgeous but too damn curious.

Her attitude was evident, "An old friend who wanted to shoot me?"

"He changed his mind," now the asshole wanted to take you to piss me off.

"From wanting to shoot me to wanting to fuck me."

The thought of Malia and Connor fucking made my blood boil.

"He's not going to touch you," I started walking over to my bed.

"What if I wanted him to," she was saying shit like that just to get me mad.

"I'd kill him," I seriously spoke, she liked testing my patience and sometimes I wanted to bend her over my knee and spank her until her ass was left with my handprint clear as day.

"You seem to have a serious issue with me and the opposite sex," she continued to tease.

"Do you want to be responsible for someone's death?"

"You're unhinged," she spat back looking up at me, her big brown eyes would push me to the edge.

"Only when it comes to you," I sung back to her with a smile.

"You're not sleeping next to me," she eyed me as I got into my bed.

"Oh, I'm not," I said laying on the opposite side, "watch me," I got underneath my covers, that I paid for.

"You're invading my personal space," I glared at her.

"You're in my bed, in my house."

"I didn't want to sleep in here," I wasn't going to let her sleep out there if I did she'd be closer to Connor and he'd try to flirt and get stabbed doing it.

God how I wanted to put her in her place. "I didn't ask you what you wanted now did I?"

"No Daddy you didn't ask your plaything what she wanted," I exhaled hard trying to get rid of the growing erection in my pants. She definitely was testing my patience I was a lot of things but a weak man isn't one of them.

My attempt at getting up was foiled when a hand reached my shirt collar and I was brought back down to the bed causing me to hit the back of my head on the headboard.

"Oh I'm sorry," she said catching me off-guard, "I didn't mean to hurt you," she seemed to have a genuine concern for my wellbeing. She was so clumsy I just want to smile in her face.

"I'm not hurt I'm just-" I tried to gather my thoughts and even though she was upside down I could still smell her scent everywhere, inhaling I tried to collect myself. "You just caught me off guard," I spoke flipping her around and placing her on her back so she could understand how I feel.

It wasn't until I let her go that I realized that I had her pinned down and she just looked at me. "Was there a reason you pulled me down by my shirt?"

"You have too many clothes on," I had only a shirt on and boxers, she had on too little clothes on. She was damn near-naked, the only thing on her was thick black socks, I would ask her about that later.

Throwing my shirt on the ground, "Better?"

"No," Was she coming on to me?

"What would you prefer?"