0.15

I haven't been on a date since I was fourteen. When my mom drive me to the movies with this girl. Let's just say that, on that night, I found out I was gay. The girl was pretty; she had nice straight teeth, very curly brown hair that matched her brown skin. However when she kissed me I couldn't help but feel revolted. Her lips tasted like cherry medicine that I had as a child. The lips were soft but slimy.

I tried kissing other girls after that, hoping that maybe if I kiss enough of them I would like them. But then I kissed this boy, I don't even remember his name. I just remember the kiss being amazing, nothing like the multiple kisses I had with girls.

But now I'm going on a date. A date with someone I like, a boy. I was going to call someone to help me get ready, but I realized that I was mad at my two friends.

"Mom!" I yell to the other side of the house. I know it's pathetic to ask my mom what to wear for a date, but at this point my mom is my only option.

My mom walks through the door, her eyes widen once she notices all my clothes spread across the floor and the frantic look on my face.

"Is everything alright?" She asks me with a stiff smile.

"I don't know what to wear for my date!" I exclaim, "he said to dress casual. It that fancy casual or just normal clothes? Should I at least try to look good?"

My mom giggles, "awe, Mikey!"

I roll my eyes and say pathetically, "help me."

She snorts and walks to my closet, helping me pick out my clothes.

---
filler I guess. I just wanted to show that Michael and his mom have a healthy loving relationship. It's short and a little sucky but whatever. Next chapter is the date.

I love you guys <3
-em