"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too honey. I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too." I kissed her forehead then sat up on the counter.

"So what little girl were you with last night?" She asked.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

She pointed to my neck. I unlocked my phone and looked at. I had a few small passion marks on it.

"Oh shit." I zipped up my hoodie. It covered it a little bit.

"You just got here and you already having sex with chicks? Please tell me you knew her before you left."

"Uh sure."

She popped me with a towel. "Don't be out here just sleeping with just anybody Keith! That's how you catch something. And a lot of these girls aren't really girls."

I laughed. "Ma, I think I can spot a tranny, I'm not worried about that."

"You'd be surprised. You need to go find you a nice wholesome girl with something going for herself. Where did you even find this girl? It bet not been at no strip club."

"You ready to go shopping." I climbed off the counter.

"Keith you bet not bring that ratchet girl to my house. Let this be a one night stand and that's it."

"I'll be in the car." I grabbed the keys off the counter and headed to the door.

Kayla was right behind me. "So you fucking strippers now?"

I hit her upside her head. "Watch yo damn mouth girl."

"Don't hit me! You ain't my daddy."

"I'm your big brother and like I said watch your mouth."

"My big brother that left me here with the step dad from hell. Yeah thanks a lot." She pushed past me and walked outside.

Yeah my step dad was cruel. He was the main reason I went to LA. I didn't shed a tear when he died.

I'm kind of glad he's gone.

I don't mean to sound heartless but the man he was makes me feel that way.

I'll get into that later though.

I went and got in the car. "Kay, I'm sorry for leaving you here. If I could've brought you with me I would've, but momma wasn't going to let that happen. Everyday I worried about you and momma."

"Whatever Keith! That man ruined my life. You used to protect, when you were gone I had nobody. I had to protect myself and at times it didn't work."

I quickly looked back at her. "WHAT?" I yelled.

"He...he."

Before she could finish my mom opened the door.

"Okay you guys let's get rolling." My mom said.

I just looked at her and clinched my jaw.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head then quickly pulled off. I glanced up in the rearview mirror at Kayla, she was wiping her eyes.

Does my mom know what this nigga did to my little sister?

I'm so fucking pissed right now!

I don't regret being happy about him being dead. I hope he rotting in hell!

 I hope he rotting in hell!