t h i r t y s e v e n

"you guys don't even go out on dates, how are you dating?"

"i-it's complicated."

"it's not complicated, if he doesn't take you out he doesn't deserve to be your boyfriend."

"t-that's not t-true. he treats me r-right and i l-love him."

"whatever." he stood. "just be careful. you could never be too careful when dealing with josh dun."

"w-why are you so angry about t-this?"

his eyes widened, going back to normal shortly after, shaking his head side to side as he walked out of ashley's house, going to get air.

-

"tyler," melanie slurred, a happy tone in her voice, "truth or dare?"

"truth!"

melanie looked around for a moment. "so, i heard you and purple joshy rancher did the do.." melanie said with a smirk, making tyler's face flush, "how was it?"

"o-oh gosh," tyler blushed, burying his face in his knees that were up to his chest, biting his finger. "i don't know h-how to explain it.." the two girls he was with laughed. they kicked all the boys that were at her house for a small little party with a few people out for the night, saying they need a 'girls night' between the three.

"was he good?" mel asked.

"i heard he's huge," ashley teased, making them laugh, the alcohol making everything more fun.

"i-i don't have anything to compare it t-to," tyler blushed. "b-but it felt nice.."

the words formed from tyler's lips made the three burst out in laughter once again, joy filling their hearts as they didn't know any better way to feel.