t h i r t e e n

edited

"everybody out!" tyler heard when he came to again. he recognized the voice, brendon.

tyler's head felt slightly better than before, to the point where he could at least open both eyes at the same time.

he looked around, noticed about three times as many people here now then before.

"melanie, ashley, josh, tyler, and ryan stay, everybody else out!" brendon yelled, clapping his hands and leading a bunch of people out the door.

with that tyler closed his eyes again, feeling relieved that he didn't have to move just yet. he felt the arms come alive from around him, making him groan internally and have to open his eyes again.

when he felt josh get up, he turned over, watching him rub his eyes and wince at his own headache.

"out!" brendon yelled a last time, pushing a slutty looking girl out the door and locking it behind her. tyler winced at the volume of his voice, but quickly dismissed it because it meant less people to deal with.

"i think that's all of them," ashley said, looking perfect and not like she had a single drink or joint the day before.

"good," brendon said, lending a hand to tyler and helping him up onto his feet, him falling back down because his equilibrium was off.

they all stood like professionals, while tyler just fell to the bottom.