t w e n t y f i v e

edited

"how the hell are we gonna pull this off?" brendon said angrily and a bit scarred. he scratched at the top of his head, pulled up his glasses, and tried to fix his half tucked in and half non-tucked in button up shirt.

honestly there was no point in trying to make it look better, it was wrinkled and covered in small stains.

"by being quiet!" melanie whisper shouted.

they had made a plan for something fun.

a not too far away, a local hiking trail was currently closed, only to be opened up by five teenagers with spray paint and hell on their minds. the hiking trail has a waterfall near it, not to long or big, it just looks like an oversized pool. and under the waterfall there was a small spot where tourists usually sit to watch the falls fall before their eyes.

and that's where they're going.

it was dark out, defiantly too late for a school night, luckily it was friday.

melanie was leading the front of the group, walking with cute overalls over a red shirt and short shorts, and of course with a walking stick because she enjoys the relief on her feet. ashley was right behind her, her guitar hanging on her back with the strap keeping it attached to her, with her blue hair hanging on her bare shoulders with a sleeveless crop top underneath it.

brendon was just walking behind them with nothing but marijuana in his pockets.

joshua was walking behind him with a backpack of thing everyone wanted to bring, spray paint, and various other things they shouldn't have. and tyler just walked beside joshua with nothing but his jacket and short shorts.

-

tyler heard the falls in the distance. he smelt the dark, warm air of the forest and the water that was closer than they all thought. he heard the sound of their feet agains the moist dirt and the healthy leaves being pushed farther into it with their shoes. he felt the stares from his complicated lover on his side, deciding to ignore it and focus on the other things around.

"aha!" he heard melanie say loudly and proudly. he noticed how the muddy dirt suddenly turned into rocks and puddles inside some of them. and when he turned around he noticed how good joshua looks in moonlight. "we're here!"