t w e n t y f o u r

edited

josh has a game today.

but not just any game.

a game against tyler's school.

their school get's out an hour before tyler's. which always gave ashley's shift to be done when tyler came into the store everyday. and even though he hasn't been coming in lately, he still didn't get fired because ashley is good at persuading their boss to keep them both. they were both terrible employees.

"h-hi, ashley," he said, walking into the store and preparing his key to head to the back.

"slow down, tyler," ashley said popping her lollipop out of her mouth and getting up from the uncomfortable wooden chair. "you're coming with me to the game."

tyler stopped his hand but didn't move, "b-but i went last t-time."

"well," ashley said, grabbing tyler's wrist and starting to drag him outside, "i didn't."

"i-i don't want to," tyler whined.

"why not? is it josh?" she asked, "one minute you're damn near fucking then the next you don't even want to talk to him!"

"i-it's not that."

-

in the end, ashley didn't make him go. she brought him to her house.

"i'm inviting josh, brendon, and mel over," ashley said, falling back into her fluffy bright pink beanbag chair with her phone. her entire room was filled with pastels only. every color that can even be defined pastel.

"o-okay." tyler had came over around an hour ago, ashley and her little brother joining him on the couch watching cartoons. her little brother was eight, adorable, and obviously was raised without knowing about ashley's addictions.

tyler was wearing his infamous jacket with some shorts ashley gave to him earlier because he seemed uncomfortable. the booty shorts were covered by the jacket, not showing at all but tyler didn't really think twice about it.

what he was worried about was that he hasn't been home in two days. his parents would probably literally kill him.

"austin, dear," ashley said to her little brother sweetly, "aren't you going to your friends house in a few minutes?"

he stopped eating his ice cream and looked at the time, and when he saw it he put the bowl down and ran upstairs and came back down with a bag.

"bye, ashley! bye, ty-guy!" he yelled, and opened the door.

"hi, joshie!" austin said, happening to run into josh, mel, and brendon at the front door, leaving it open for them as he ran across the street to his friends' house.

"hey guys!" ashley said energetically leaning over the couch and tipping her snapback from the back, making it show the front of her hair.

"hey," they all said in unison.

josh instantly jumped over the back of the couch and landed in a comfortable position in between ash and tyler while melanie sat on the edge comfortably and brendon just got comfortable sitting on the floor in front of tyler.

"what do you all wanna do?" ashley asked, sounding already a bit drunk.

"well, i was thinking," melanie started, "since josh's team won against our school, again," melanie pouted and josh just smirked, "we could be rebellious."

"we're always rebellious," brendon said, casually sipping a beer that he had brought over with him.

"i mean, something illegal and something we could be more likely to get caught for."

tyler wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, because he was currently looking at josh; he had his curly hair matted to his head with sweat, a skin tight navy blue shirt, and pitch black skinny jeans. his nose ring and gauges only made him look hotter, and don't even get tyler started on the lip bite he was doing, looking tyler up and down as tyler was doing the exact same to him.

"tyler?" he heard melanie say, "are you in?"

his head perked up, "y-yeah, sure," he said pretending to have listened instead of confessing and making his blush grow bigger than it already is.

"alright. then we'll go tonight."