t h i r t y f o u r

warning : smut

"where d-did you even f-find these things?" tyler giggled, looking down into josh's drawer filled with sex toys and other things that made tyler blush crimson and bite his tender bottom lip. he stood beside joshua, watching as the older boy pulled out two silk clothes and averting his eyes away from his face.

"let's just say once you get your own apartment, you start getting other things as well," tyler's laugh filled the room as josh bent down and picked up the small boy, throwing him over his shoulder before letting him down on the bed. tyler's face was pure crimson, pushing his little thighs together out of habit and innocent eyes not looking at the boy atop him.

"tyler look at me," joshua said, making tyler look at him with hesitance, "are you sure you want to do this?"

tyler nodded his head slowly, letting all of his anxious thoughts drift away under the feeling joshua's fingertips that were stuck to tyler's hip.

tyler rolled his head back when joshua bent down and began kissing and biting his neck, a small whimper escaping his lips as he sucked on his sweet spot, "words, beautiful."

"y-yes, p-please josh."

josh smirked against tyler's neck, leaving marks on his perfect skin before leaning up again. "c'mere."

tyler leaned up as well, avoiding eye contact with joshua and biting his lip. joshua just couldn't help but stare at the boy in front of him. "stop that."

"stop w-what?"

"stop being fucking stunning. it's distracting," he laughed under his breath as the beauty before him closed his eyes, a smile showing on his red tinited skin.

joshua held the back of tyler's neck, making him open his eyes. "w-what are you g-gonna do with t-that?" he asked, looking a the silk cloth in joshua's hand.

"turn around and see."

tyler hesistantly turned around on the bed, sitting criss crossed and folding his hands together in his lap. pure innocence coming to things like this. tyler's breath hitched when he felt the soft silk against his eyes, going behind his head and being tied in the back. "w-what is this?"

"a blindfold, petal."

tyler blushed a the pet names joshua keeps giving him. like he would never run out of perfect things to call him, "w-wh-what's it do?"

josh tugged on tyler's elbow, asking him to put them behind his back. he did so. "you'll see, petal. you'll see."

joshua slowly brought his hands around tyler's torso, kissing up the back of the boy's neck and hearing sweet sounds escape from his plump, pink lips. he began to unbotton the shirt resting on his small frame, kissing behind his ear at his sweet spot. tyler was melting, joshua's hands all over him and sweet kisses that warmed his body. the blindfold making his sense of sight useless, making his other's oversensitive and even more blissful, pleasureful.

he was thriving and nothing even happened yet.

"slide it off, sweetheart," joshua said, deep and lust filled in tyler's ear as he bit his ear lobe. tyler's cock was alreayd straining against his panties, all the pet names, praise, and just the pleasure he was recieveing. a small moan escaped his lips as tyler did as told, sliding off the unbottoned shirt as joshua flung it to the side somewhere after it was off his arms.