t h i r t y t w o

edited

"brendon, you are so fucking lucky tyler's here right now," ashley said, anger boiling in her throat as she huffed in the passenger's seat of her car. melanie was driving, because ashley was too pissed off to focus, tyler didn't have his licence, josh was almost drunk, and brendon was straight out of interrogation.

tyler was leaning against josh in the back seat, josh's arm around tyler's tiny body as brendon sat on the other end rolling his eyes at everything ashley was saying. "jesus christ, ashley you aren't my mother."

ashley balled her fist up and glared at brendon, bringing her fist up quickly, tyler quickly leaning up and grabbing ashley's fist in defense for brendon, ashley not saying a word as she brought her fist back down. tyler leaned back down onto josh an looked at brendon, who didn't even notice.

"you're lucky i'm not. if i was you'd be dead by now."

"fuck off."

"ashley, d-don't!" tyler said loudly at ashley through his face buried in josh's shirt, not even looking at her because he didn't need to to know that he was about to raise her fists again. josh was damn near asleep, comfortable with tyler next to him, not telling anyone else that brendon has been in this situation before and that he came out of it perfectly fine.

-

"tyler, you haven't been to school in two days, people are going to start thinking you're dead," josh said jokingly, cuddling up next to him on josh's bed, burying his face in his sweet smelling hair, feeling tyler put his hands atop josh's that were wrapped around his waist.

"j-joshie, it's t-too early to be aw-awake. go b-back to sl-sleep.." he mumbled. it was still dark outside from dawn yet to show.

tyler didn't want to go to school because he had heard that his parents go there everyday to see if he was on campus.

and lord knows that josh doesn't want to be separated from tyler anyways.

"baby, you can't afford to miss any more school if you want to go to college." tyler pouted at joshua's words, turning to the other side to face him, stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"or, i d-don't go to college and just s-spend the rest of my life k-kissing you."

josh smirked at the younger boy, kissing him on his lips softly, "i think that's one hell of a life plan then."