t h i r t y f i v e

edited

"you guys finally fucked, huh?"

the words from ashley's mouth made tyler almost spit out his drink. "w-what?"

"either josh fucked you or hurt you," ashley said, getting comfortable on josh's couch, "and josh is a teddy bear. he couldn't hurt anyone."

tyler pulled the collar of his jacket up to his nose, blocking his embarassed smile and the hickeys he forgot about earlier.

"w-we did it t-three days ago," tyler said through his jacket.

ashley smiled with a regular cigarette in her hands, a lighter in the other. "thank god, if he would have hurt you i would have to kill him." tyler let go of his jacket and took another sip of his coffee.

"have you been living here?" ashley asked, playing with the fire in her hands after lighting thhe cigarette and putting it into her mouth.

"y-yeah."

"when's the last time you've been at school? i'm sure your brain is already turnig to rot because you're with this doofus."

"it's been a long time."

ashley leaned forward suddenly, "you a gold digger?"

tyler furrowed his eyebrows, "n-no."

ashley leaned back, "you should really be in school then." silence was embarassing as he said nothing.

"how's b-brendon?"

"that fucking idiot is on house arrest by his parents. don't worry about him, he'll be fine."

"what a-about melanie?"

"she's good too, she really is worried about you though." tyler sighed.

"so," ashley sighed out smoke, "when are you planning on going home, tyler?"

"i-i'm not going t-to."

"good," she said. "but just warning you, they suspect kidnapping. so if they ever find you here with josh, you better tell them that you were voluntarily here. because i think ohio has the death penalty. and especially since he had sex with you, that would be bad for him."

tyler blushed.

he wasn't going to get caught.