Unknown future

MICHAEL 'S POV:

Susi glanced at me before going off with her friends. I know what she wanted to ask. And I have to do it quick.
"I told you, she liked my gift more than yours."Mr. Raymond said.
"No, mine."Vik argued.
"She still hasn't seen my gift. And I know that my gift will be the best after I give it to her."Susi's grandpa, Mr. Raymond said.
They are just like kids but they really love Susi a lot. I don't know what they will do if they find out that I love her more than they all do and when Susi falls for me then what kind of reaction will they give.
What am I thinking now...that's in the future, right now I have a problem to solve.
I took a deep breath.
"Vik!"I called him. He turned and looked at me.
He excused himself and came towards me.
I looked at my sis. She too excused herself and joined me. I already told her everything and asked her to help me out. She was jumping like a kid when I told her what happened that day. She said that Susi will confess to me soon and she was so happy and I hope that what she said becomes reality soon. But, now I have to convince Vik first for the party tonight. I know, if there is anyone who can convince him, it is my sis.
"Yes?"he asked me as soon as he reached.
"I...you.."I hesitated.
"What is it?"he asked me.
"Are you going with Susi to graduation party?"I asked him.
He chuckled.
"Yes! Of course! You know how she was sad when I couldn't go during her high school graduation, right? I won't let that happen this time."he said smiling.
"I think..."I said hesitating.
"I don't think she will want to go with you."Grapes said from beside me.
Vik raised an eyebrow.
"And why do you think that? You know that during high..."he was saying when she cut him off,"That was when she was in high school and when she was a kid. Now, things have changed, she has changed. She will want to go with a guy who is not her brother, a real date. How do you think she will feel when all her friends and other girls will come with their boyfriends and she with her brother. I think you should let Mike go with her."She said and glanced at me.
My sis is really brave..to be saying all the truth to this guy with major sister complex.
"I don't think so. She is still Sus...my Sus...my baby sis."he said not wanting to believe anything.
I know, if it was me who told him all that then he would have already punched me in response but he loves Grapes and that's why he listens to everything she says and try to understand it.
"Vicki...I know that you love her so much and that you think that she is still a kid but she isn't a kid anymore and she doesn't want her brother to stick to her all the time. If you don't give her space and continue to be like before then you will definitely loose her."She said rubbing his arm.
Did my sister really said that??? She told him that he should leave his sister otherwise she will leave him????? I think my sister really is the bravest of all....I made the right choice by asking her help.
"I don't believe you! She will never leave me! And I know that she will be really happy to go with me to her graduation party."he said being stubborn.
Grapes rubbed her forehead and sighed.
"Ok. Then...let me ask her directly if she wants to go with you or not."She said.
I looked at her shocked. What is she doing??? Is my sis dumb??? Doesn't she know that Susi will never say no to her brother if she ask her infront of him. I really made a big mistake by asking her to help me...my stupid stupid sister.
"Grapes, that's..."I was saying when Vik interrupted me,"Ok. Ask her."
He is so confident.
I looked at Grapes but she just looked at Vik. Why is she taking it as a challenge today of all days??? Why???

"Oh! She is here!"Grapes said and smiled at Susi as she approached us.
Susi looked at me and then at her brother and Grapes.
"Sus, will you be happy if I tell you that you will have to go to your graduation party with Mike? Will you mind if..."she was saying when Susi cut her off,"I don't mind!! I will be really happy to go with Mickey...umm...I mean that I won't have any problem to go with him."
She seems so excited and happy.
She looked at me and smiled brightly.
She even forgot to ask the reason.
Then she looked at Vik.
"Umm...what about brother? Is he busy?"She asked cautiously.
At last, she guessed that I didn't tell Vik about it. She must have realised it because Grapes asked her the question.
"That..."She was saying when Vik cut her off,"I am always busy and don't even have time to spend with my fiance..so, I thought of spending the whole evening with her."
I think he is hurt but he is trying not to let Susi know it.
"Ok. That's good. You two really need to spend some time together."she said and smiled.
"Su!!!! Let's go!!"her friends called her.
She looked at them and then at us.
"Sorry, I gotta go. We are having photo sessions of our whole class."She said excited and then left smiling brightly.

"So, she really didn't want to go with me, huh?"Vik said as soon as she left.
He is so hurt.
"Hey..it's not like she loves you any less than before...she just wants to enjoy like the rest of her friends and classmates. That's all. But, she loves you the same no matter what."Grapes said rubbing his arms.
"Are you sure that she still loves me?"he asked her.
"Yes, I am so so sure. You are her one and only big brother!"She said and smiled.
He hugged her.
I am happy that I will be able to go with Susi...but I also feel bad about Vik. He is my childhood friend and I know how much he loves his sister. But, Susi wants to go with me and I can't see her sad. I think I can leave Vik in Grapes's care. She won't let him feel sad.

"Mickey!!"Susi said while coming towards us.
"Let's go!"She said to me upon reaching us and smiled brightly.
I nodded.
"Did someone's sister ditched him for the party?"Mr. Raymond taunted Vik.
Mr. Raymond, this is really not the right time to say such a thing!!! He is really upset and if he gets angry as well then he will do anything to make sure that it's him who goes with Susi to her graduation party.
He was about to answer back when Susi said,"No, daddy. Vis doesn't get time to spend with Ace so he decided to spend some time with her."
"That should be the reason if my princess says so."Mr. Raymond said smiling lovingly at his daughter.
"Daddy, you will stay here for few days, right?"she asked him.
"No, princess. I am so sorry. But daddy has work to take care off and so he can't stay here with you."he said making an apologistic face.
She made a sad face.
"Baby, it's ok. You can come and visit us, right?"Mrs. Raymond said to her.
She smiled and nodded.
"My princess!!!"Mr. Raymond said and hugged Susi.
"Go and have lots of fun, ok?"he said to her.
She nodded smiling.
"Take care of her and bring her home in time."Vik said to me.
I nodded.
"We are going then."She said and we both walked towards her waiting friends along with their boyfriends.

TRAVIS'S POV:

I watched as my baby sis went away with my best friend. I know that I decided to give her to him but I don't like it anymore. She is my baby sis and now she is changing. I feel like I will loose her.

"So, how's work going on?"grandpa asked me.
"Like usual."I said and smiled.

"This time Travis really got the most beautiful dress for Susan, did you help him? Because I know that he just orders the designer to design a dress for her and deliver it to him. But, this dress looks like it was made just for her and it suits her so well."I heard my mom.
I know that Sus looks really pretty in that dress but this time it wasn't me who got her that. She went to shopping with her friends. When I got her a dress she said that she already got one and that she will wear my dress some other time. I felt sad but she did say that she loved what I got for her. So, I was happy. I just want to see my baby sis smiling...
"No, it wasn't me or Vicki. She and Mike went for shopping together and Mike got that dress for her."I heard my cupcake tell mom.
WHAT???? Mike got that dress for her??? I thought she went with her college friends... It means...she lied to me??? She never lied to me before?? Why do I feel like she is getting farther away from me...why do I feel like Mike is stealing my most precious thing from me??!!!!
"Travis!"I heard my dad call me.
"Yes?"I said looking at him.
"Your grandpa is saying something, didn't you hear it? What are you thinking?"he asked me worried. My dad and I fight a lot but we care about each other.
"Sorry, I think I am little tired."I said to them.
"I think we should leave. We have to go back and you should go and rest."dad said and I nodded.

I don't feel good about letting Sus go with Mike.

The person who made it possible for Mickey to have hope and go after Susi is now having second thoughts. What will happen next??