Jealous??!!!

"Let's skip today's classes."I said.
Both of them snapped their heads towards me.
"What?"Molly said surprised.
"Are you sure?"Claire asked me.
"Please..."I said and they just nodded worried about me.
"Thanks!"I said and again looked outside the window.
"Ok. Then, I will give Elsa a call."Claire said and dialled her number.
"Hello!"Claire said into her phone and put it on speaker mode.
"Hey! Where are you?"Elsa asked her.
"I will be there in few minutes. I called to tell you that we are skipping classes today."Claire said.
"What??? Is Molly with you?"Elsa asked her.
"Yeah! She is."Claire said looking at Molly confused.
"I knew it! That's why it's hard to let you two be together alone. You two make up your mind about things like these. But, we are not skipping today."Elsa said in a stern tone.
"But, Elsa..."Molly was saying when Elsa interrupted her,"You know that Su will be waiting for us at the college entrance, right? And did you girls tell her about this? Wait, first tell me whose idea was it?"Elsa asked in a serious tone.
"That's a lot of questions!"Claire said and laughed nervously.
"It wasn't our plan."Molly said looking at Claire.
"Then, whose plan it was?"Elsa asked
"Su."Molly said as Claire stopped her car infront of Elsa.
"What???"Elsa said shocked and opened the door to sit beside me.
"Su, are you alright?"She asked me worried and checked me for fever with the back of her palm.
"I am fine."I said removing her hand.
"No, she is not. You know, she just called me to pick her up and have been sighing and just looking out of the window. She is not fine. Something is wrong."Claire said looking in the back view mirror.
I sighed again.
"Su, what's the matter? Tell us!"Elsa asked worried, holding my hands in hers.
"Ok. I will tell you everything. If I don't share it with you girls then who else is there in my life with whom I  can share my problems and feelings."I said giving her a small smile.
Elsa gave me a hug and rubbed my back smoothly.

"So, where to now?"Claire asked us.
"How about Elsa's house?"suggested Molly.
"Yes, let's go to my house."Elsa said.
"You should have told me that before! We have crossed her house."Claire complained.
"Then, just take a U-turn."Molly said.
Claire huffed and took a U-turn.

"Anyone wants anything to eat or drink?"Elsa asked us as we entered her house.
"Eating comes afterwards!"Molly and Claire said together.
"Ok...then let's go to my room and talk."Elsa said glancing at her maids who were cleaning.
"Ok!!"Molly and Claire said together and I nodded.
She lives alone so her parents have hired lots of maids and a butler to take care of Elsa. Elsa doesn't like it but if she wants to stay here then she has to obey by this.

"Sit wherever you want."Elsa said and turned around after closing the door.
"You already made yourself at home."Elsa said and chuckled.
We all are sitting on Elsa's queen sized  bed with our legs crossed in Indian style.
"So, tell us!"They all said together.
"Where should I start?"I asked them.
"From your night date!"Claire said excited.
"Claire!"Elsa said giving her a pointed look.
"What? I am just excited to know about the details."She said making an innocent face.
Elsa sighed.
"Su, tell us what's bugging you first."Molly said.
"Yes."Claire and Elsa said together.
I nodded.
"My brother came back today."I said and sighed.
They exchanged glances.
"So?"Molly said confused.
"Aren't you two close?"said Claire confused.
"Yes. Didn't he come after more than a week? And usually you would be beaming with joy when your brother returns from his business trips because you don't like to eat dinner alone, right?"Elsa said confused.
"Yes, but..."I sighed again.
"Will you explain us what exactly happened?"Claire asked.
I nodded and then narrated what happened today.
"So, your brother and Michael had a fight?"asked Molly.
"Not exactly fight but kind of..."I said sighing.
"I am happy that you chose us over them."Claire said beaming with joy. I smiled.
"But, why did you do that?"Elsa asked.
"Do what?"I asked her confused.
"Why didn't you chose your brother? I mean, you always choose him no matter what, right? When you had to choose between your parents and your brother, you decided to stay with him, didn't you? Then, what happened today that you didn't choose Travis over Michael?"Elsa asked me.
"I...I don't know, Ok! Seeing Mickey sad like that..I couldn't think of anything else."I said.
"Why?"Molly asked me.
"I don't know. I just....I felt like...there was a pain in my chest when I saw him sad. I just wanted to see him happy."I said and rubbed my forehead.
"I didn't know what to do...did I made a mistake?"I asked them.
"No, you didn't."Elsa said and smiled.
"Su, you should do whatever you feel like. Just go with the flow. Just do what you heart says. Like how you did today."said Claire holding my hands in hers and smiled.
I nodded and smiled.
"Every time Claire says such things with such deep meaning, I get speechless."Molly said and Elsa nodded in agreement.
"I can be like Elsa when I want to."Claire said winking at them.
And then we all burst out laughing.