Hope

GRACE'S POV:

I crashed on the couch in my living room and kept the bags on the coffee table in front of me. I have to choose between all these wedding invitations and select the best one. I can't do that now though. I am so damn tired.

"I am back!"I heard a familiar voice and saw my brother coming towards me with lots of shopping bags.
"WHAT IS ALL THESE??"I asked him shocked.
"I went shopping."he said grinning and kept all the bags on the floor next to the couch and sat beside me.
"You...you went shopping?"I asked him surprised. It's not like him. There is something odd...
"With whom did you go for shopping..??"I asked him suspicious.
"Susi..."He said blushing a little.
Awww...he is blushing!!! My brother is so cute!!!
"So, that's why you bought the whole mall?"I said looking at the bags.
"That....I got little excited."He said scratching his neck.
I giggled.
"You were little excited so you bought the whole mall, I can't imagine what you will do when you are really really excited."I said teasing him.
He looked away embarrassed.
"Aww...my cute, innocent brother..."I said and started laughing and pinched his cheeks playfully.
"You are really enjoying this, huh?"he asked me pinching my nose.
"Yes, I am. This is the most entertaining thing for me."I said and he stuck his tounge out at me.
I laughed again. It's so much fun teasing Mike.

"So..."I said excited.
"So??"He asked confused.
"How is it going with Sus? Did she fall for you yet? Did she say that she loves you? Did you propose her?"I asked whatever questions came to my mind and looked at him excited.
He chuckled.
"That's a lot of questions... I will answer one by one...it's going great with Susi, I am enjoying every moment of it. And as for the other questions, it will take time. I think she must have started thinking about me not as a friend but more than a friend...but I am not sure. I don't know what she thinks of me..."He said running his hands through his hair.
I held his hand. He looked at me.
"Don't worry, ok? She is gonna fall for you soon...after all you are my brother and that too my twin brother, so you have the same charm like I do."I said trying to make him smile. I know Susi already loves him, she just have to realise it.
He chuckled.
"You are boasting about yourself."he said pinching my cheek.
"Stop it! I am just stating the fact."I said sticking my tongue out at him.
He chuckled again. This is better...I don't want to see my brother sad.
"She will take little time to figure out her own feelings, you know she is Vicki's sister so she ought to be like him."I said shaking my head and sighed.
Vicki really took a lot of time to understand his feelings and then confess to me. I had to take initiative and make him jealous so that he can get enough courage. That was really a hard task for me.
"Anyways, thanks!"Mike said and I gave him a confused look.
"For all those clothes that you got me."He said smiling.
"So, now you know that I did you a favour, huh?"I said faning myself with my hands showing fake attitude.
He chuckled.
"Yes, now I know the reason behind your "You will thanks me later"."He said smiling.
"I told you."I said feeling proud of myself.
"But..why didn't you just took me along if you knew about my feelings?"he asked me narrowing his eyes.
"Because...my stupid brother didn't tell me himself."I said pinching his nose.
"When I first realised that I loved Vicki, you were the first person I told my feelings to. But, you didn't tell me and so I was really angry at you."I said folding my hands and huffed.
"I am so sorry about that. But, how did you find out? I am still curious."He asked me.
"Because we are twins."I said.
"Tell me, please!"he said begging me.
"No, I won't. That's your punishment for not telling me yourself."I said giving him a pointed look.
He pouted his lips and huffed like a kid. I giggled.

"Mike..."I said.
"Yes?"he said.
"Just make Sus fall for you quickly before Vicki changes his mind, ok?"I said worried.
"But, he was the one who asked me to go after Susi, then why would he change his mind?"Mike asked me confused.
"You know Vicki, right? There is no guarantee that he won't change his mind."I said and sighed.
"It's ok. Don't worry. He won't change his mind."He said smiling.
He is really positive about it.
I too forced a smile.