Graduation day!

I smiled and hurried towards my waiting family..
As soon as I reached them, my daddy engulfed me in a hug.
"I missed you!!"he said.
"Me too."I said smiling.
"And I am really proud of you."he said smiling brightly and patted my head lovingly.
"I am much more proud of you."my brother said and hugged me pushing daddy aside.
"I am more proud of you than anyone else here and I love you the most."said my daddy and pulled me towards him.
"I love her the most that's why I came in the beginning unlike someone who made an appearance at the last moment."my brother said pulling me towards him.
"That was because of traffic."daddy said and I looked at mommy for help.
My daddy and brother has been like this as long as I remember. They quarrel over me like kids quarrel over chocolates and toys. And the only one who can stop them is my mommy.
"My baby!! I missed you a lot!!!"my mommy said pushing them both aside and hugged me.
"I missed you too!"I said. I always feel calm and relaxed in my mommy's warmth.
"And I am so proud of you."She said touching my cheek.
I smiled.
"Mommy, I love you the most!"I said hugging her again.
"I know. Me too."She said rubbing my back.
"Ok. She is her mom that's why she loves her more."daddy said.
"Mom always wins in this. Sus always chooses mom."Vis said.
My mother chuckled.
"It's no use being grumpy about it. You know she loves me the most."mommy said and smiled.
"You both father and son still behave like kids."My grandpa said shaking his head.
My daddy and brother rolled their eyes but grandpa didn't see it.
"Don't worry, dad. He is just being like this because he knows that he comes after us in Sus's list."Vis said to daddy.
"I know. He can't seem to take it that well and so he always try to take out his frustration by saying these things to us."My daddy said to him.
"I am not grumpy! And my precious granddaughter loves me too."My grandpa complained.
"Yeah, we know."The two of them said together.
We all chuckled listening to them.
My brother and father are not on good terms when it comes to me but they become a team as soon as grandpa gets involved.
My daddy told me that until my brother and I was born, my grandparents didn't used to visit much and would only care about their business but it all changed after we were born and now all they care about is us.

"My baby has grown so much."My grandmom Sophie said.
"I don't think so, she is still that cute little Susan for me."my grandpa Paul said.
They are my mommy's uncle and auntie. My mommy told me that it was grandpa Paul who took care of her when my grandparents died when she was still a kid.
"Yes, she is still that little Susan who would jump in my arms as soon as she saw me."grandpa said. My daddy's dad.
"That's true. And she used to love my cookies and Travis used to give her his share too."grandmom said. My daddy's mom.
I smiled.
I hugged them one by one.
"Congratulations on graduating!"Ace said and hugged me.
"Congratulations!"Mickey said hugging me.
I am so happy that they are all here. It's like all the people who are most important in my life are here.

"Sweetie, your daddy and I got you a graduation present."My mommy said and I looked at them.
They both smiled and then looked at each other and then at me.
"What is it?"I asked excited.
"It's your personal flight!"My daddy said and my eyes grew wide, surprised.
"Really!!"I said excited.
"Yes, I thought that now that you have finally graduated then you would want to come visit us or would want to come live with us..so, I got you your personal flight with a personal pilot, Earl."he said smiling broadly.
"Wasn't he your personal pilot?"I asked him surprised.
Earl has been my daddy's personal piolt since he got his own personal flight. He is really sweet and is of the same age as daddy. He used to bring me chocolates whenever we went somewhere in that flight.
"Yes. But, now he will be your piolt. He is the best pilot and so I want only the best one for my princess."he said and smiled.
"Thank you!!"I said smiling and then hugged them both.
"She won't need that gift."Vis said and we all looked at him.
"And may I ask why is that?"daddy asked little annoyed.
"Because she will never want to leave me. So, we got her a gift that she will actually use."he said grinning and looked at Ace. She smiled.
"She will visit us and what is that gift of yours?"daddy asked him folding his arms.
Vis gave me a small box. I looked at him and he encouraged me to open it.
I unwrapped the gift wrapper and opened the box. I emptied the contents of the box in my palm. Keys??
"What's this?"I asked him curiously.
"Your car's keys!"he said smiling broadly.
"My car?! It means I can drive and you won't have any objection to that?"I asked him surprised.
"Yeah, you can drive but you have to promise that you will be careful and if you get even a small scratch then I will appoint a driver for you and then you won't be allowed to drive again ever."he said in a serious tone.
"I promise! Thank You!"I said hugging him and Ace.
"It's good just because my soon to be daughter-in-law bought it along with you."daddy said.
"It must be her idea but I selected the car."Vis said.
"This is never ending."mommy said and we all laughed.
"What's funny?"Vis asked us while daddy gave a confused look.
We shook our heads and then looked at each other and laughed again.
"Now..."grandpa was saying when I heard my friends.
"Su!!!"they said and came towards us smiling.
"You all met your parents?"I asked them.
"Yes, and we came to meet your family."Molly said and smiled.
I smiled and then introduced them.
They know my parents well but they are meeting my grandparents for the first time.

"Now, let's go. You have to meet our parents too."Molly said.
"Yes, they have been asking about you."Elsa said.
"And..Elsa is going to introduce her boyfriend Adam to her parents."Claire wishpered into my ears.
Another condition that Elsa's parents gave her if she wanted to live here was that she won't get any boyfriend but who can stop love..she and Adam fell in love and they have to hide it from her parents until today. Now that she graduated and will be helping her parents in their business, there is no problem in introducing Adam to them.
Elsa really needs our support though.
I looked at my family. They nodded smiling.
I smiled.
"Let's go."I said to my friends and looked at Mickey before going off with my friends.
I hope he already told my brother about being my date tonight.

Did Mickey tell Vis about it or not? If not then will he tell him before Vis gets even more excited and he loose his chance?