Getting ready.

Party!! Vis wants to take me to a party!! That's so rare..no..it's the first time!! I am so excited!!!

"Sus!!! You are listening, right?"my brother asked me breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yes. Yes. I am."I said smiling brightly.
"You wana come or not?"he asked.
"Yes. I am so excited about this."I said excited.
He chuckled.
"I can figure that out just from your voice. Since cupcake, I mean Grace and Mike are not here; we will be going alone and guess what..."he said excited.
"What?"I asked more excited.
"My little baby sis is going to be my date. I am so excited. This is your first business party and I get to be your date."he said excited.
I laughed.
"Me too."I said laughing.
My brother is really so cute. He is not sad that his fiance won't be here to be his date but happy that he will get to be my date for the party. I guess it will be fun.
"Anyways, it's already more than 3:30 so I am sending the best dress along with the best make up team. I want my baby sis's first experience to be the best. They will all reach in half an hour. You are home, right?"he asked.
Uhh..oh..this is bad. I can't lie to him because if they reach home before me then Vis will come to know about this and he will definitely find out the reason I lied.
"Umm..no..I am out with my friends."I said nervously.
"Ohh..ok..I will come to pick you up or send my driver..."he was saying when I interrupted him,  "Vis, there is no need for that. Before going to his parents I met Mickey and he instructed the driver to take me safely back home."
"Then that's good. Reach home in half an hour. Bye."he said hanging up the call.

I sighed and then smiled at the thought of going to the party that too with my big bro. Quickly I messaged the driver, Clark.

I turned around and saw that Stance was awakdly standing little far. I might have walked till here while talking on the phone. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Sorry, but I gotta go now. But, I really had a great time."I said smiling.
"It's ok. And me too."he smiled.
"Your friend is going to come to pick you up or will I be lucky enough to give a ride to my girlfriend?"he asked winking. "The driver is here. Thank you."I said blushing a little.
"So, see you day after tomorrow."he said hugging me.
I looked at him confused.
"Why not tomorrow?"I asked him confused.
"Tomorrow, I have something important to do. So, I won't be coming to college."he said walking with me.
"Ok. Then see you. Bye."I said and quickly went out.

I saw Mickey's car parked at the gate and the driver who often gives me ride when Mickey and Vis isn't around, Clark standing there. Clark is old maybe in his early fifties, that's the reason my protective brother and best friend don't have a problem when I travel with Clark.

As soon as Clark saw me, he smiled and opened the passenger seat door for me. I thanked him and sat inside.

"How are you Clark?"I asked him when he started to drive.
"I am fine sweetie."he said smiling.
He consider me as his daughter. He has two sons who work in our company under my brother. Clark often says that he sees in me the daughter he never had.
"I am really curious as to why Mike asked me not to tell that I have you a ride home."he said looking in the mirror to see me.
"You can tell brother that you picked me up if he asks."I said smiling to him.
He nodded his head.
Now, it doesn't matter because brother knows I am out with my friends and even if Clark doesn't see my friends it doesn't mean that I was not with them.

We chatted some more till I reached home.
I said my good byes to him and went inside.

As soon as I entered Maria came running to me.
"They have been waiting for you since ten minutes and driving me crazy."she said tiredly.
"What did they do?"I asked interested.
"They want to know what I used to do for my skin when I was of your age and what I do now for my skin."she said looking at them and then at me.

I don't blame them. Anybody will want to know as Maria is really beautiful even in her late forties. I can see why they are so interested in knowing this and why Clark fell for her and married her. Yes, Maria and Clark have been married since thirty years and they are still in love just like my parents and Mickey's parents.
My brother and Grace are so in love and getting married soon. I hope I too find someone like that. And Mickey too. But, thinking that Mickey will be with someone else just don't feel right. Maybe it's because I think that he will get little busy to give me time. That must be the reason.

"Sweetie!!!"Maria shook my shoulders.
I looked at her confused.
"What are you thinking? They are waiting for you. All the best. I am really worried as to what they are going to do to you now."she said giving me a hug.
I laughed and hugged her back.

"I am here."I said standing infront of them and they all looked up towards me.
They all stood up to their feet.
"Let's go, it's already 4:15. We don't have time. Anyways, I am Rose, the head of this make up team."Rose said pushing me into my room.

"Go inside and take a shower. Use this body wash and this shampoo."one of them said giving the bottles in my hand and pushing me into my bathroom.
I did as I was told.

After about two hours forty five minutes I am ready. I really can't forget this two hours forty five minutes of my life. I really went through hell. I don't know why they insisted on doing this much when it's just a party. It's not like I am getting married today. Why did my brother had to call these troubling people. And moreover they didn't even let me take a glimpse in the mirror. Ughhh!!!!!

"Now, you can look in the mirror."they said in union.
I gave them all a tired look.
"Come on. Come on."Rose said and turned me around to face the mirror.
I am stunned will be an understatement. I don't recognise this girl in the mirror. She looks so beautiful. She looks so sexy yet elegant. I really can't believe that it's me in the mirror.
The black backless gown with a side cut hug me perfectly. My hair which is in a bun with few hair strands on my face makes me look a little mature. The diamond earrings and necklace complements my white skin and dress. The killer black and silver sandles complete the look perfectly. If Mickey see me like this, he won't even recognise me. How I wish he could see me like this......

"So, did you like it?"asked someone among them.
I just nodded my head still not believing my own eyes.
They all cheered happily.
I turned around to look at them and said, " I am really going to call you to do my make up in my wedding."
"Really!! When are you getting married?"asked one of them.
I laughed.
"Let me find a groom first."I said and we all laughed together.

There was a knock on the door. "Sweetie, are you ready? Your brother is waiting for you." came Maria's voice.
"Yes."we all said in union and laughed.
I really like these people now. They must be a pain when they are working but other than that they are fun to be around.
Maria opened the door and squealed in happiness.
"Wow!!! Sweetie, you look so beautiful."she squealed like a kid.
"Thank you."I blushed.
"The credit goes to them."I said looking at the make up team.
They all smiled.
"Let's go."Maria said.
I nodded.
I was about to step out of my room when Rose said,"Stop!!"
I looked at her.
"Your wallet. I have kept your cell phone in this."she said handing me a silver wallet.
"Thank you."I said smiling.

"I am ready."I said standing infront of my brother.
"Ok. Let's go."he said keeping the newspaper on the coffee table and looked up.

He just stared at me with wide eyes. I laughed.
"Vis!!!"I called him waving my hand infront of his face.
"My baby sis looks so beautiful. Oh god!! I really have to be on a complete look out for you today. I hope I don't have to break anyone's jaw or bone."he said suddenly worried.
I laughed.
"Hey, big bro! Don't worry nothing will happen. Let's enjoy today."I said linking my arms with my brother's.
"Ok. I really hope so."he said smiling and we both walked out of the house.

What interesting will happen in the party? Let's find out in the next chapter. Vote and comment.