Forgivness - 5

//Tords Pov//
I wasn't expecting Tom to hug me....I didn't really know how to respond but slowly I hugged him back. He didn't try to pull back and he didn't even flinch! I heard him sigh. "Look ya Commie...I know things have been hard...and I guess I'm okay with you and Edd. I'll just have to get used to it." He chuckled slightly. "Just so we're clear...I forgive you after everything...." Again I was in total shock. "I....Thank you..."

~Skip cause I'm lazy~

Me and Edd were hanging out in his room playing video games cause Tom and Matt took over the living room. Though a couple times Edd snuggled up to me. "Damn! How're you so good at this Edd??" I looked at him. He laughed. "Once you beat Tom it gets easier..you just have to figure out the players weakness and go from there." I smirked at him. "It's that easy huh~" Instead of letting him say something I attacked him with a kiss. "Do I win??" "Hahaha nice try Tord but it's not THAT easy." He ended up being on top of me and holding my arms down. "Hah see I wi-" I smirked as I rubbed my knee slowly across his crotch and he let out a moan. "Seems you like this~" He was blushing madly as I kept moving my knee. "D-Don't do that Tord..." He let out another moan. "Oh how could I not??" I hugged him to me and snuggled into him yawning. Before I let sleep consume me I kissed Edd and then fell asleep.

Alrighty well here's this chapter~

TordEddजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें