The End? ~ 15

//Toms Pov//
When Tord told me about Edds panic attacks that really worried me because I'm going through the same thing...but I use Smirnoff to help with anxiety and stuff. But Edd...who knows what he'd do! Sometime later Tord and Edd came downstairs and I noticed that Edd has bandages showing from under his sleeves. 'Please don't tell me that's what I think that is...'  I thought to myself. I saw that Matt looked up once he saw that they had come downstairs. "Hey Edd! You ok?" Edd smiled. "Yeah I'm alright Tord helped me."

//Edds Pov//
I noticed that Tom was looking at my wrists. 'Crap...I'll never live this down.'
I went and sat down a little shaky because Tom may know..hell there actually is no may...he does know. I leaned back on the couch and watched tv trying to stop myself from shaking. What if Tom hates me for this? What if- 'Dammit Edd stop overthinking!' My hands balled into fists. 'I just need to calm down...' So I got up and went to my room to draw. I didn't notice it but I looked pissed and stressed. Which I was.

//Tords Pov//
First Edd sits on the couch then stomps off to his room...is he ok? He has me more worried now and days...I don't know what to do.. "Hey Commie." I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh what Jehovas?" "What's up with Edd??" Surprise suprise I totally DIDNT see this coming. (liar) "Edd had another panic attack don't worry about it. He just needs to calm down." "If you say so.." Tom went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff and sat down on the couch. 'Mabey I should check on him...but then again he may need his own space..' So I shrugged and sat down next to Tom.

//Edds Pov//
I hummed to myself while I was drawing. It always helped me with my nerves which is why I always have a sketchbook on me somewhere. But while I was drawing my mind started to throw thoughts at me.. 'You know he doesn't care..don't believe his lies Edd. You can't trust anyone..' What in the bloody hell?? 'They don't care about you...they'd love for you to die. Just cut! Stab yourself! Harm is your only way out Edd. You'll be close to your end and you know thats what they want. Even yourself. Tord feels nothing for you he only pretends to care. Why did you even love him?? Why'd you even let him in? Why'd you give him a second chance???' My body started shaking again and I noticed I was crying. "No...no t-that's not true..." 'Oh but Edd you know it is...' "SHUTUP!!!!" I yelled and threw something. The closest thing to me. What I didnt notice was it was a picture of me and Tord. On my birthday....I didn't really pay attention and I threw myself on my bed and buried my head in my pillow. I heard my door open. "Go away..." I mumbled. "Edd..what happened." It was Tord. "Go away!" "Ed-" "DAMMIT TORD I SAW GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!" I yelled and threw my pillow at him. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU BASTARD!!" I gasped. 'Oh bloody hell...I didn't just say that...' Tord put my pillow back on my bed. I knew I hurt him I could see it. "Fine.....I'll leave you alone..."

Noooooo my babies!!! Anyways guys sorry for the long wait my internet was cut off and I was really busy today.