So called nightmare ~ 9

Warning you guys are probably gonna hate me for this......

//No Ones Pov// (Yet)
That's night Tord had a "nightmare" about his talk with Pau and Pat. Their talk was about the blue army. Turns out the leader is still alive.

~In The So Called Nightmare~ (Tords Pov Now Btw)
I was walking back to the house from taking a stroll. Once I came back in the house was a mess. Everything was thrown everywhere and there were holes almost everywhere. 'Bullet Holes?!? Wth happened here!!!' So I quickly walked upstairs hoping the guys were hiding somewhere in the house. "Edd!!! Matt!!! Jehovas!!!" I yelled walking down the hall. Nothing....Shit please don't let them be dead...please! I went into every room..mine, Matt, Toms the Edds. Nothing! I felt tears come to my eyes. I ran out of the house pulling out my phone and dialed Pats number. "Hello?" "Pat get over here now!!! It's an emergency!" "Yes sir!" Then call ended and Tord headed off.

//Edds Pov//
I woke up and everything hurt. I looked around and saw Matt and Tom passed out next to me and they were badly beat. I realized I was too. 'But where's Tord? He couldn't have done this....could he..' I felt tears come to my eyes. No he couldn't of. But then again....mabey. All of a sudden I saw Tom start to wake up. "Ugh bloody hell...where are we?" He looked at me then saw Matt was still passed out. "I-I...I don't know.." Was all I could say. Tom ran his hands through his hair. "I bet you it was Tord!! That fucking bastard!!! To think I could actually trust him again!" "Tom calm down. We don't know for sure if this was Tord or not.." "Then explain why he's not in here WITH US!!!" I flinched at Tom yelling and that had made Matt wake up. "W-What's going on? Where are we?" Edd and Tom both looked at each other and sighed before telling him what they thought happened.