School ~ 20

The boys are 15 now by the way. And I came back to realize I uploaded this on April 1st XD

//Nobody's Pov//
Aiden and Lucas had just entered the school and went over to their lockers. Lucas noticed Aiden staring at something or someone. He was staring at Ash. Ash was sorta popular but he was our friend. Lucky for Aiden, Lucas wasn't straight. "Oh~ someone's got a crush~"

//Aidens Pov//
I blushed shoving Lucas playfully. "Dude shut up!" "Haha you're obviously blushing don't lie!" That's when I saw Ash coming over. "Hey Aiden. Hey Lucas!" He said smiling. "H-Hey Ash.." I smiled and Lucas snickered. 'Crap I stuttered....'

//Lucas' Pov//
I couldn't help but snicker. Aiden actually stuttered!! It was cute but funny. I looked over at Ash and I noticed he had a faint blush. 'Awee.' I smiled. "Welp I'm going to head off to my class see you guys later!" I walked off heading to my first class of the day.

//Ashs Pov//
It was adorable hearing Aiden stutter like that. It was new hearing that but it was cute! Then the bell rang. Luckily me and Aiden had the same classes all day. "Come on Aiden we don't wanna be late." I grabbed his hand and walked off toward our class.

~Skip to after school brought to you Bacon Cola~

(Still Ashs Pov)
It has actually been a couple months that I've liked Aiden. I thought that I could get the courage to ask him out today. Luckily for me I was going over to his house so I could ask one of his dad's. LATER. We arrived at Aiden and Lucas' house and got up. "Alright boys I made cookies if you want some so help yourselves." Tord said with a smile. Lucas and Aiden ran off. "Um..excuse me Tord.." He looked at me. "Yeah what is it Ash?" "Umm I-I like your son and I've liked him for a while. I-I was wondering I-if could get help a-asking him out.." I knew I was stuttering. I was pretty nervous. Tord laughed as Edd came over. "Finally wanting to ask Aiden out?" I nodded. "Great! He talks about you quite a bit!" After a while I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie. "Hey Ash!" Aiden smiled that cute smile of his. "Yeah?" He walked over. "I heard you wanna tell me something?" I looked at Lucas who was smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah.." "Well what is it??" "Aiden....i-I've like you for a while now and I was wondering." I took his hand. (This sounds like a marriage proposal XD) "Y-Yeah?" He was blushing. "W-Will you go out w-with me?" He smiled. "Yes!!" He suddenly kissed me and put his arms around me. I melted into the kiss and smiled. "I love you..." "Jeg elsker deg Også."