Regret ~ 16

//Edds Pov//
I-I can't believe I just did that.....I was crying now. Not only did I hurt Tord I broke my own heart....I didn't realize what was happening till it happened. I was in the bathroom and felt something warm and wet go down my arm. I cut myself.... "Whatever I deserve it..." I mumbled to myself still crying. 'That's right Edd you do deserve it. You shouldn't exist they won't love you. Especially Tord. You think he's just gonna forgive you?!? You fool.' I just let the blood run down my arm and didn't care that I started seeing black. "I-I...I shouldn't be alive..." This time I said it out loud. I didn't realize Tom was listening. "It's my fault Tords hurt....e-everything is my fault!" I fell to the floor on my knees crying and passed out and felt warm arms around me. The figure had a blue hoodie. "T-Tom..." I said weakly. "Yeah it's me Edd..come on let's get you fixed up."

//Toms Pov//
What the hell was Edd thinking!! Doing this to himself! I swear Tords gonna get it next time I talk or even see him. I brought him down to the couch since nobody was in there. So I thought...."Tim? What's wrong with Edd?" I groaned under my breath. "Matt first of all its Tom and second Edd just...passed out." I couldn't tell Matt the truth!! But with just my luck guess who walked in! The commie bastard himself. He looked at Edd then at me. I saw..hurt? In his eyes. 'Damn whatever happened really hurt the both of them...' I shook my head avoiding thinking about it and went back to taking care of Edd. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around his arms. 'I hope these aren't too deep...' I sighed to myself. I noticed Tord wasn't even moving he was just staring. "You gonna stand there or what commie??" I know my voice sounded harsh but he deserved it. He shook his head and just walked back to his room.

//Tords Pov//
I went to try and talk to Edd again but he wasn't in his room. So I went downstairs and saw he was on the couch with Tom looking over him. Edd had blood on his arms... 'Shit....I caused that.' I thought to myself. That's when I heard Tom say to me. "You gonna just stand there or what commie??" He sounded harsh..I was taken back but snapped out of my thoughts. 'I can't take this right now...' So I turned around and walked back upstairs to my room.