Tord?! - 1

Edd was sitting in his living room as usual by himself watching tv and drinking some cola. Usually Tom and Matt would be here but Tom being the jerk he is sometimes decided not to come out of his room and Matt was still asleep. "Hmm...there's nothing good to watch today.." He said sipping on his cola. Then unexpectedly someone knocked on the door. "Tord!!" Edd said surprised when he opened the door. "H-Hello Edd." Edd let Tord inside. "What brings you here?? We haven't seen you in years!!" "Yes I know and I'm sorry I felt bad for what happened and couldn't bring myself to come back here..." Just then Tom came downstairs. "What is he doing here?!?!" He pointed at Tord. Edd then turned to Tom. "He came here to tell apologize to us." "Tch yeah right.." Tom mumbled as he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff. "Just ignore him Tord he'll warm up eventually." Edd smiled. "We'll see about that...I don't blame him for hating me...what I did was wrong Edd." "I know but that was in the past! You shouldn't have to rely on the past for what happens in the future!" Although Tord didn't admit it he knew Edd was right but he had caused so much trouble that he couldn't help but look back on the horrible things he did in the past. Later on when everyone was up and awake Edd decided that Tord should stay there. "WHAT!! Edd no!!" "Come on Tom you have to give him another chance!" "Hell. No!" Tom went to his room angered. "Even if I do Edd where will I stay?" "You can stay in the guest room! We don't use it." "Are you sure??" "I'm positive it'll be great to have everyone back together again!!" Edd replied to Tord smiling. "Heh thanks Edd."

-Skip to night time cuz why not!!-

//Tords Pov//
Later that night I went into my new room and sat on the edge of the bed and not really as tired as I thought I'd be... "I still don't understand why Edd forgave me...I almost killed him, Matt and Tom!" I noticed that I started to cry. Great just great! I thought as I wiped them away and giving a yawn. So I took my hoodie off and climbed over to the pillows and eventually fell asleep.

Hello! I know Tords Pov is a little short but I'm trying not to put everything into one page hehe. I'm trying my best to make this good so please tell me if there is anything you'd like me to do or just something you suggest for this! Bye~Bye~