33 ~ His Final Breath

This is officially the last chapter

~17 Years Later~

Ash and Aiden got married and since neither were able to bare children they ended up adopting. They adopted two girls..Phoenix and Katie. Phoenix was the oldest and she had long purple hair with gold eyes..Katie of course was the youngest as she had Raven black hair and orange eyes...they were beautiful girls and they got along with a lot of people at their school or anywhere they went..but what was hardest on them most was when they found out that their idol had come down with something awful..

While Lucas had found himself a girl by the name of Crystal Majors. They were planning to get married but something had come up so they decided to wait. Although Crystal had come up as pregnant a few days after with a little boy. They weren't sure when he was supposed to be born..but they had already chosen what his name was going to be and couldn't wait for what the future would bring for them and their new family..

Edd and Tord stayed in England with their sons and promised they would always be there..however Edd had come down with something ill... Cancer. When they found out everyone was devastated..Tord had stopped going to work just so he could be with Edd till the end. It wasn't easy for him but he had to try..he would tell Edd every day that it was ok..that he was going to live. But honestly..he didn't believe those words either..he knew that fighting it would be hard for his loving husband and friend..but he would just keep hoping that Edd would make it through and survive this battle. Edd himself would try to hang onto those words but he knew he wasn't going to make it..he knew he had lost the battle but he kept fighting anyway. He HAD to..for Tord..Matt..Tom..Aiden..Lucas..his family. He had to keep fighting..he wanted to win..he believed he could..but sadly every day he got worse..something would change in him or something would happen to him. But everyone knew it was getting worse..and they couldn't do anything about it..eventually they moved him to a hospital since they couldn't treat him at home anymore..they had nothing to help him. But even the doctors couldn't do anything..they had to put him on life support and did everything they could to help. But most of the time patients that they had who came up with cancer had a very rare chance of surviving and a very high chance of not surviving it..and Edd happened to be one of the unlucky ones..he knew that the day would come..and he was prepared for it..he was ready but poor Tord was not..he didn't want to let go...he didn't want Edd to leave him. Even if he had no choice he didn't want it to happen..he wanted it to all be a dream so he could wake up with Edd beside him in bed and him be alright..Tord didn't want to face the truth even if it was right in front of him..but soon enough that day came...and just like that..Edward Gold-Lasson was gone..he was in a better place...but he would NEVER be forgotten..

Welp here it is! I know it's not long but I thought I should do something emotionally happy..

While I was writing this chapter Edd Goulds death had come to my mind..so I decided to change what I was going to do and wrote this instead..I hope you like it and you've enjoyed this book ^^

R.I.P Edward Gould
Sunday, March 25th
1988 - 2012

May you rest in peace forever with the people above and never forget the ones of the lives you've changed..you'll be unforgettable Edd..your world still spins in our hearts as the years go by..you've created something wonderful and even though the fandom may be broken so many fans are staying..Eddsworld has changed the hearts and lives of many people..

Love you with all my heart and may your world still spin Edd..
#RaiseAColaForEdd