Almost ~ 10

//Tords Pov//
I finally met up with Pau and Pat and told them what happened. "I came home and everything was a fucking mess!!" They could tell I was stressed. "Tord don't worry we will find them." Pat tried to reassure me. Hah he was failing so hard. "No. Pat what if we DONT find them. I won't be able to live with myself if they get hurt. Especially Edd!!" I felt a panic attack start to hit me. "Sir calm down...we'll get them back." Pau said. After that they convinced me to come with them and we went to the blue army base.

//Toms Pov//
Once I had the chance to actually look around I saw that the room was mostly pitch black with barely any light. Sometime later we heard footsteps and went quiet. The door opened to show a man in a blue trench coat. "Well it seems you all are awake! Good!" He smiled mischievously. "Who are you?!?" I yelled. "Tsk tsk tsk. You need to be more polite Thomas! But to answer your question my name is Anderson and I am the leader of the blue army!" Blue Army?!? That sounds like the Red Army. Tord mentioned it once or twice I believe. "Hehehe if you're unaware. I brought you here to ruin Tords life." God he sounded crazy...mostly because he was laughing and he looked insane.

//Edds Pov//
Where is Tord?! I figure he would've been here by now! I was actually scared of what would happen at this point. Who knew what this man would do! He's probably gonna kill us. Possibly even Tord!!!! But suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang and shouting.

//Andersons Pov//
"Hahahaha so I see he's finally here good!!" I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the one in green. Edd was his name I believe. I knew that Tord had a love interest in this one so I am going to use it against him! Possibly kill him if I have a chance! That's when the door opened and Tord barged in. "Anderson!" He yelled and he seemed to be covered in blood from shooting my soldiers. "Hehehe hello Tord I see you made it." "Grrr Anderson put. Down. That. Gun!!" "Hahahahaha." I moved my finger close to the trigger while it was still aimed at the green one. "Now now why should I? You took something from me so I should take something from you!" "What the hell are you talking about it!!" The blue one yelled. Tom I presume. "What am I talking about? He took my precious lovers life! So I shall return the favor!" I smirked as I saw Tords eyes widen in horror. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH."

//No Ones Pov//
With that Anderson pulled the trigger and shot the gun at Edd. Blood soaked Edd hoodie where he was shot and soon blacked out. "NO!" Tord ran over pushing Anderson aside and cried while holding Edd in his arms. Matt and Toms eyes widened and tears came to theirs as well.

Hi! Hehe I figure people are going to start screaming at me...but I have a question. Will Edd live? Or die? Hehehe you decide.