Future ~ 18

~Let's just skip a few years in the future where Edd and Tord are married! And yes they have kids both boys: Aiden and Lucas (They have a mix of Norwegian and British accents and they're twins and they look like a mix of Tord and Edd together~

//Edds Pov//
I was in the living room with the boys while Tord was at the store. Tom and Matt had also came over and Tom was teaching Aiden (who's Norwegian accent was most strongest compared to Lucas) how to play bass. "Okay so finger it like this and strum." Then Matt was talking to Lucas about his looks. I knew Lucas was just going along with it for the sake of Matt. I chuckled. The boys were both 10 now and they loved having Tom and Matt around. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a cola out of the fridge..... "NO!!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. "Daddy what's wrong?" Aiden had stopped playing to look at me. That's when Tom got up and came over to me. "Edd what happened??" "T-There's no more cola!!" "What about the emergency cola?" I looked at Tom. "There is none.....it's all gone."

//Tords Pov//
I came in to see Edd freaking out and everyone else watching. "What's going on??" Lucas looked at me. "Daddy's freaking out because all the colas gone. Even his emergency cola." 'Dammit I knew I was forgetting something!!!' I walked over to Edd. "Hon calm down we can just get more." "Did you get any?" I laughed nervously. "Haha um about that..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "You forgot?!" "Edd hon calm down I'll just go back and get some." Edd nodded. I smiled. "Hey Matt, Tom will you watch the boys so Edd can come with me?" They nodded. "Alright boys be good ok." "Yessir!" They both said as me and Edd left. When we were on our way to the store I glanced at Edd. "I'm sorry I forgot about the cola Edd..." He smiled. "No it's ok it happens I should've reminded you." We had gotten to the store and went in going to the sodas to grab a couple packs of cola. We had gotten to the soda isle and grabbed two packs of cola and another for his "emergency" cola. Then we went up front and paid for the cola. "That'll be 20 dollars and 15 cents." So I paid and we left back to the apartment. Once we got there.....me and Edd saw things that we didn't expect...

Hey you guys wanna put what happens next??? Comment and I'll use one of them!