Noooo ~ 26

//Tords Pov//
Edd was out. He said he wanted to explore the hotel a bit which I was okay with. So I sat on the bed and watched the tv. There never seemed to be anything on. At home or here..ugh! Recently people have been knowing me for who I am...er was. The whole Red Leader stuff...they keep saying that I'm emotionless and I don't know what emotions are...it may not seem like it people but I have feeling too! So you don't you readers just go and assuming stuff about me!

Dude the wall...you broke it..
Whoops..hahaha. (Idiot -_-)

(Anyway!) I though I was past all this but apparently not..people are just now finding out about the Red Army which is annoying cause that's all over and done with.

But I still talk to Pau and Pat since they were my right hand men and they were always there for me. Aside from Edd and the gang but you know I did that to myself..hah I took their trust and basically used it like an idiot..we could've been friends again.

Bloody hell im crying and..EDDS AT THE DOOR SHHHHH- i quickly wiped the tears away as he walked in. "Hey Tord." "Hey did you get to explore the hotel?" His face seemed to have worry..is it that obvious I've been crying?? How long was I even crying?!

"Yeah I did! It's actually really nice. I found out they have a pool Tord!! A pool!!! AND FREE COLA!!!" Oh boy...wait. "Free Cola??" He nodded. "Yeah! You can order it from room service with no charge." He had a smirk now..oh god please don't tell me did what I think he did...

There was a knock at the door. "Delivery For Edd Gold" (My respects for Edd~ May he rest in peace~) Oh my god he did...

He went and opened the door. "Thank you!!" He smiled closing the door. "Bloody hell Edd I seriously can't believe you did that..." He looked at me and placed a hand on his hip. "What else would you expect from me?? I mean come on!!! It's FREE cola Tordy~" I rolled my eyes. Why does he have to be so cute.

So he took the cola and sat it in our mini fridge that came with the room. "There now it'll be nice and cold!" He smiled and his eyes sparkled. Oh lord I'm in trouble with him..wait I'm married to him! I laughed to myself. "What's so funny?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Nothing Eddy I was just thinking." "Can't you tell me?~" He whined a bit. eDd WhY?!? I shook my head and he playfully pouted. "Oh then! Well do you want anything? Food? Water?" "No Eddy~ I'm good but thanks for asking." I kissed his cheek messing with his hair a bit. "Agh! No my hair!!" He laughed and I smiled.

My little Eddy~ he's the best thing I could ask for. My smol precious cinnamon cola loving roll~ He was the one who gave me a second chance and was able to convince Matt (well he was easier..) and Tom to give me that chance as well. (Of course it took longer convincing for Tom but that was expected.)

I never thought that I'd have a future like this..two boys Aiden and Lucas. Mine and Edds little mixes of ourselves~ best gifts I could ask for from Edd. But still im married to the guy I love and have two wonderful boys.

Woo! Longer chapter I had inspiration from role playing all day and reading books (Gaurance and TomTord *cough cough*)