Chapter 51- 2, 1, 9, 6, 44, 00

I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. If we loose Amber, I couldn't live with myself. Not after Sir Trent's death. Matt took Eve's shoulders and shook her into action.

"I-I'm sorry. Um...where's the key pad?"

Mr. Woods pointed to it, "I've thought of multiple reasons for explaining the numbers, but there could be millions.

"Why don't we just rearrange them in every way? It's just probability and chance guys. Think of how may pair we can make? Their are only 6 numbers: 1, 2, 9, 44, 6, and 00. We already tried two ways."

He rearranged them again. Then another spear came from the roof. They all looked at David. "Okay maybe we shouldn't do that."

"Ugh! We don't have time to think,"Bailee shouted.

Casper stepped up to the pad, "Calm down. This can't be that hard."

"Like that makes it any easier,"Mr. Woods rolled his eyes like Bailee.

"Here, let me try,"Eve took control over the key pad. Think Eve. What could these numbers mean? Then Eve froze. Her fingers moved without her command. Somehow she placed the numbers in order: 2, 1, 9, 6, 44, 00.

"Remember these numbers Eve. They have meaning," Ivy's voice came from Eve's head.

The walls moved, and we could see Amber clearly. We started to run towards her, but this was too easy. Eve knew this. "Wait!"

Everyone turned to stop. "Waits the hold up," David snapped on her.

"This was too easy. Piper's dumb, but this, I think she would have known if I'd get the code or not. It's a trap!"Eve let out.

Then Amber started to laugh. The fish tank started to glitch in front of them. "Why, I make such a believable Amber with this wig,"Piper's high pitch tone mocked them.

Then another voice come from behind them, "A majestic fire can create such amazing illusions, don't you think Piper? Let's get rid of them". Everyone turned to find Scarlet. Her golden eyes seemed to possess a fire within them.

Piper giggled, "I thought you'd never ask."

Scarlet lit a fire barrier around them. Piper cut the rope and swung down with that mocking dart gun. They were trapped and fooled by it.

"Surrender Eve to us and we won't hurt you, or we'll take her with force!"

David set down Hula, "I'm not letting anyone take my sister".

"She's with us. It's a package deal," Matt joked.

"And we aren't leaving her with you,"Casper and Bailee said in unison.

The two devilish girls smirked, "So be it." Scarlet threw a flame towards Eve. Matt shoved her out the way. Piper held her gun in pride and aimed it at David. She flinched and missed when Hula barked loudly. Bailee took this time to knock the gun out of her hands. Scarlet shot a few flames at her in fury. Mr. Woods punched Scarlet in the face.

"We need to get Eve out of here," Casper yelled as he dodged a dart from Piper.

Eve dodged a ray of flame, "Wait! I can't leave like a coward."

Matt grabbed her arm, "It's not safe for you here. We can't let them take you. We'll loose them in the maze if we act fast!"

"I'm not letting you go get lost in the maze with him," David punched Piper.

Scarlet screamed, "How dare you have a full conversation! We are fighting."

"You aren't really challenge,"Matt shrugged.

"Matt!" They yelled in unison. Scarlet got angry. She screamed and changed into this huge ball of flames.

"You can't beat me if you can't touch me. There's no water in here,"Her fire grew greater. It started to really heat up.

"I can't breath. T-there's too much smoke," Eve coughed.

"There is someone who can beat you! It's your brother," Mr. Woods yelled.

Scarlet laughed again, "As if he'd ever help a dirty human. All he knows is that you are heartless thanks to me. Are kind will never help you. Not after all the pain you- you holders have put us through, but I'm not letting that happen ever again!"

"You're wrong!"

We all turned to see Raven and another boy with a blue cloak. He spoke calm like the waves on a not very windy day, "I'm not letting you hurt another human. They are just like us. Don't you see it".

"You fool. What are you doing! Master will be furious," she retorted at him.

He held Raven's hand, "Yeah well, I'm with them now. D-deal with it."

You could see the fear come down on her face. She turned to where Piper was, but she had already left her.

"Eve get out of here!" Raven grabbed Eve by the arm and everyone followed her. "You got this Neptune. We'll met you at the head".

"You got it birdie! I've been wanting to fight Scarlet for a long time", he smirked.

Before they ran away, Eve turned to see water and fire clash together. Neptune was so nice, and he doesn't even know me. "Thanks Raven."

"He saw my soft side, so I might as well make him go to our side," she said it as if it was not big deal.

Eve stopped to hug her, "Oh you're the best".

"I know that. Now, can I breath again", she shoved Eve off her.

"Where are we going?" Mr. Woods asked

"Neptune told me there was a trap door right in this.." She turned into a tunnel and stopped in front of a metal door, "Room".

"Is it locked," David asked

Bailee kicked it open, "Not anymore". They walked into the room which looked a lot like an attic.

"Try to find the door," Raven whispered.

The boards creaked with every movement. Eve moved carefully but tripped on a wooden board. Matt caught her, "Be careful".

"Wow! What a great idea", Eve showed sarcasm in her voice. A stack of boxes caught her attention. "There isn't any dust on these boxes."

"Wow! No dust! They must be this magical portal," Matt shot back.

"Eve's on to something," Casper moved toward the boxes, "It's a little strange that everything is covered in dust, but these boxes are clean".

"Lesson number 101. How to hide a secret entrance,"Mr. Woods knocked the boxes over reveling the trapdoor

"To blend it with surroundings," Bailee finished Mr. Woods' sentence. They smiled at each other.

David grabbed Hula, "Well what in waffle pockets are we waiting for! Let's go".