The Quest

~~~Percy POV~~~

"Percy wake up!" a voice said, "Wake up! There's a meeting at the Big House in less than 20 minutes!"

"Okay, but don't get mad. You made us do this," someone else said, "Three. Two. One." Suddenly Percy was no longer lying in his bed, but falling off of it.

"I'm up. I'm up," Percy said jumping to his feet, "was that really necessary though, jumping on my bed and bouncing me off?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it was," he looked around to see who had spoken.

"I'm guessing that it was your idea pinecone face?"

"You guess correctly," Thalia stated matter of factly.

"Now, there is a meeting in the Big House in less than 15 minutes," Annabeth was the first voice, "so get up and get dressed seaweed brain."

"Oh, right get out so I can change."

The hunters of Artemis had arrived late the night before. He glanced that the clock beside his bed. It said 9:25. That is way too early to wake up on a Saturday. Or any day to be honest. With that, he raced out the door of Poseidon's cabin with 5 minutes to spare.

---Time Skippy---

I walked into the big house and immediately noticed that Hecate, goddess of magic and crossroads, was standing next to Chiron, who stood in his full centaur form.

"Campers," Chiron started, "you have a ques-" he was at this moment interrupted by a chorus of protests. "SILENCE," he shouted stamping his hoof on the floor, "this is a quest directly from Hecate, so she will explain."

"Many years ago I blessed 4 mortals, who had the courage to save me from my imprisonment, with a small bit of magic. This magic is channeled through wands. These 4 mortals founded a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This school is where young wizards go to learn how to cast spells and charms, as well as curses, correctly.

"Woah, Woah, Woah," said Leo, "are you telling me that wizards are real. They are supposed to be myths."

"So are we Leo," Piper snapped.

"Children," Chiron interrupted, "please let Lady Hecate continue."

"I would like to send 10 of you to this school to make allies with the wizards, specifically a wizard named Harry Potter. He is also referred to as the boy who lived, the chosen one and many other names," Hecate explained, "You will first go to London and go to a place called the Leaky Cauldron, where you will be staying until school starts on the first of September. From there go to Diagon Alley and get your supplies for school. Here are lists that have what you will need. They are all in either greek or latin. You leave tomorrow at noon. Meet me by Thalia's tree and I will teleport you to the Leaky Cauldron. You will be gone for a year."