"Speaking, who is this? I'm very busy at the moment--" She replied, obviously not picking up on my voice.

"Claire, it's Emma." I interrupted, my tone pleading as I knew by now she would know something had gone wrong by the fact I hadn't been in contact with her for almost two months. "I need help."

"Where are you? Are you okay?" She asked, not waisting anytime as I'd hoped.

"I'm umm..." Looking up at Nurse Joy with a lost expression, I covered up the microphone. "Where am I?"

"Colmaine City." She answered with a helpful smile.

I relayed the information to Claire. "But I don't have money for a room or my ID for anything... I don't even have my Pokémon Claire and I don't know if Silver and Red are okay and--" My lungs seemed to tighten in my chest, I knew I was bordering on a panic attack and I knew Claire could tell from her end too as she spoke in the tone I normally only would hear after I'd had a really bad nightmare.

"Calm down Emma, it's going to be okay from here." She interrupted as I did my best to keep my anxiety at a manageable level. "I've already spoken to Silver... he called me yesterday and explained everything, he's getting your Pokémon taken care of and Red's with him but they're on the other side of Kalos right now, okay. Your Pokémon will be fine and so will you. Put Nurse Joy on and I'll get you sorted out until I can get to there. Okay?"

After a moment, I nodded, even though she couldn't see. "Okay..."

With trembling hands, I handed the receiver to Nurse Joy, collapsing into the chair as soon as it was out of my hand. I could, vaguely hear the conversation. Claire was trying to get a room for me until she could come, with promises to pay back any expenses it took to look after me. The Nurse took little convincing as she, like most Nurse Joy's, was willing to help out a trainer in need. After a few moments, I was given back the receiver as the Nurse excused herself and left me with her Wigglytuff.

"I got you a room, food and whatever care you need until I get there, okay?" Claire told me as I got the phone back, her tone was still the same motherly tone she used when she knew I needed it. "Now, are you hurt at all?"

"I don't think so but I feel sick." I answered, leaning back into the chair. "I might just be tired through, I haven't slept right in days... or eaten much either..."

After a moments silence. "Have something to eat then - and get some rest, Nurse Joy will provide anything you need and I'll be there by tomorrow. Okay?

"Okay Claire, I'll try."

"Attagirl." She praised, making me smile ever so slightly. "Go now, I'll be with you tomorrow, just please try to rest."

"I'll try." I repeated.

Nurse Joy came back into the room at this point, waiting patiently as we said out goodbyes. Claire had to hang up first because I just wasn't willing to cut my line short with her voice of reassurance right here.

Wigglytuff gently took my hand, smiling gently as she brought me to my feet. ~Don't worry Voice of Purity, we'll keep you safe.~

She and Nurse Joy lead me to through the halls of rooms the Centre carried, showing into one of the ones furthest from the entrance and quite out of the way. "You will be safe in here. I'll have Wigglytuff bring you some food soon. Keep the door locked and I will give Claire a key to get in. Don't let anyone who knocks in, okay?" The Nurse explained as I sat down on one of two beds.

I gave a gentle nod. "Okay, thank you for this."

"Always a pleasure." She smiled as she left. "Get some rest."