Comfort From... Aizen?

Start from the beginning

 ‎"Oh, so now that I feel like killing myself and dying and fading away, Its getting bigger. How nice." I sighed sarcastically.

Aizen gently ran his fingers around the edges of the hollow hole. "Would you like me to fix this?"

I wasn't sure what he meant by this. He kept his head down, so I couldn't see his expression. Saying yes could be risky... But what did I have to lose?

"Sure." I finally sighed.

He abruptly stood and pulled me close. "I don't mean the hollow hole, Brooke." He stated simply, "I mean: Do you want me to fix... you?" He didn't wait for an answer, as he gently pressed his lips to mine. "I can make the pain stop."

 ‎I took a deep breath, ignoring his intimacy.  "I don't think anyone can, but you can try; it really doesn't matter to me anymore." 

 He gently held my face between his palms. "Brooke... Listen to me. Stop just letting people control you like this. I'm not going to take advantage of you, but others in Hueco Mundo will. Show them who you are. You are beautiful... Small.... But you're also strong. Don't let them hurt you anymore. I will protect you physically, but only you can protect yourself emotionally. Be strong." He kissed me quickly, but this time with more passion.

‎I grinned and looked up at him. "Thanks, Lord Aizen."  A said, a slight blush creeping it's way onto my cheeks.

Aizen kissed my neck. "Mm, anytime..." He moved to my jaw, kissing me there, before pausing. "Is this Okay? Do you want me to stop?" He kissed my chin and looked straight into my eyes.

 ‎"... That would probably be for the best." I admitted after a moment of hesitation. Honestly, I was a bit nervous about him being so... Close.

Aizen straightened himself. "I see."  He made his way over to his couch, sat down, and pat the seat beside him. "Sit, please."

Random Author's Note Interrupting The Story: This is the part where Brooke asked, "What are you doing in that wicked mind of yours, Della?"

I strode over to Aizen and sat down, curious as to why he wanted me to in the first place.

Random Author's Note Interrupting The Story: This is the part where I replied, "A bunch of turtles are having a party in my mind. Random turtle: Della isn't here anymoreeeeee...."

Aizen sighed. "Ulquiorra didn't mean to hurt you. He just has trouble showing emotions."

I rolled my eyes. Like I didn't know that already... "I know, Aizen. I just thought he was upset or angry with me..."

Aizen chimed in, "Actually, Ulquiorra shows more emotion around you than I've seen him show around anyone else here. The same goes for Grimmjow, and basically everyone else."

‎I grinned. "Well, that's cool. I can make people show emotion." 

He smiled. "Except me."

My grin widened. "Nope, but I'm still working on you." 

He chuckled a bit. "You're working on me and you still think it's best if I don't kiss you?"

 ‎I blushed violently. "Uh, I never said that..." 

I raised one eyebrow when Aizen began to repeat our conversation. He said in his own voice, "Would you like me to stop?" and then he said in a voice, dangerously close to my own, "That would probably be for the best." He looked at me with a smirk. "Hm?"

‎I blushed insanely. "Uh, you could probably do that a little more." 

"Do what...?" Aizen asked innocently, as he slowly inclined his head. "This?" He kissed my cheek, down my neck, and to my collarbone.

‎My voice was shaky. "Y-yeah." 

 He whispered huskily into my ear, "Gladly." With much passion, he kissed my lips and wrapped his strong arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

I yipped in surprise and kissed him back, as he ran his fingers through my hair, and slid his tongue across my lips.

"You taste sweet... Like... Oranges." He grinned. "My favorite." He kissed me again.

 ‎I blushed, not sure what to think of that.

Aizen suddenly stood, letting me fall onto the floor. "I should have known." He looked pissed, as he seemed to stare off into space. I began to tremble as he lost control of his spiritual pressure and it filled the room with it's heavy aura.

My thoughts consisted of nothing but, "What the heck?!"

_______

Author's Note:

Well, that concludes this chapter of Be My Fraccion?. So, what's gotten into Aizen? Keep reading to find out! 

If you want me to upload more... Do that stuff.

Vote, Like, Comment... Y'know... That stuff. (: