You could see guys about to throw up already and others had their game face on. Meanwhile the girls inside could be seen laughing and also thankful they didn't have to participate on this challenge.

Ally: Okay well lets get started, for the first drink you guys will have to drink egg yolks with tuna juice.

All the guys started to gag at the smell the drinks in front of them had.

Ally: First three guys to finish get a point and closer to that date with the girl they choose. Here we go, ready, set... Drink.

A few guys were hesitant to even grab their drink, some like Abel and Justin were giving it their best trying not to throw up with every sip they took.

Ally: Awesome effort guys, first points go to Abel, Louis and.... Nick. Great job, here goes the second drink. Take a deep breath guys, you guys will have to drink. Pickle juice with vinegar.

Nick: Gross, Anything for that date though.

All the girls inside were already swooning over him, well, almost all of them.

Ally: That's the attitude Nick, here we go. Ready, set, drink.

Some guys couldn't handle the smell of their drink and immediately stepped back and gave up, others were still giving it their all.

Ally: Wow, that was hard to watch. This time Nick, Louis and Justin get points. This last round will be between Abel and Justin since you are tied you will face off. Congrats Nick and Louis you will be heading on a date with the girl you want.

Nick: Fuck yeah!

He high fived Louis, both excited to take their girls out on a date.

Abel: Might as well give up Bieber, That girl is mine.

Justin: We'll see about that.

Ally: Wow, do I sense some rivalry already. Who is this girl y'all are fighting about.

Justin and Abel: Selena

Inside you could see the Hispanic girl blushing.

Dinah: Aye girl get it

All the girls started to laugh and to tease Selena as the two guys battled for her love.

Ally: She is a lucky woman, okay you guys will be drinking... Blended fish with cow guts.

Shawn: Ugh, god that is so gross.

Nick: I know right? I'm glad I don't have to drink that.

Ally: Okay guys, to win that date with your girl you just have to finish first. Ready, Set... Drink

The girls were anxious to see who would win especially Selena, She was into both guys so this date was much needed.

Justin and Abel seemed tied, both of them gagging at the sensation the pieces of fish felt going down their throat, plus the smell, this was a horrible drink.

Ally: I can smell it from all the way down here, both of you did amazing. Unfortunately only one of you can win. Congrats Justin, you will be going on that date with Selena.

You could see the boy jumping up and down, more than anything because he had beat Abel.

Abel: Just because you're going on that date don't mean y'all are a perfect match

Nick: Let it go man, he beat you

Justin: Yeah bro, you'll find your match. It won't be Sel but you'll find her.