Chapter Three -- Regrets & Promises

Chapter Three

            Daisy Timber

            Sam and I didn’t end up going to bed after I woke up from my nightmare. Instead we just watched movies and ate some food until the sun peaked through the windows. Then we decided to just have a nice bowl of cheerios well sitting in the kitchen occasionally talking in a low voice to each other. We were trying not to be too loud because we didn’t want to wake up everyone else in the pack house. Having werewolf hearing sucks because some of them are very light sleepers well other werewolves are very heavy sleepers.

“So I was thinking that I don’t really have anything planned today and apparently Kit and Kat are busy with some tasks that you gave them so that leads them definitely out of the question. Anyways do you want to head to the mall with me maybe so I can go get some new clothes? I figured since I’m in a new pack I could finally change my look and everything,” I tell Sam as I take a bite of my cheerios and he sits there in the chair next to me thinking about whether he wants to go or not.

“That sounds good I don’t think I have anything planned for the day besides for the fact during the night time we have practice. So do you want to finish eating and then we will get heading to the mall? Of course after we get dressed. We’re still in pajamas,” Sam tells me and I nod my head agreeing with him. If I can’t have Kit and Kat come with me I might as well have someone else come with me. What’s the point of going to the mall when you have no one to be there to enjoy it with you.

I hurry up finishing up my cereal so I could get dressed and we could go to the mall. I feel like spending my whole day there since I had to go through another nightmare last night. I just want my mind to not think about the past and have those memories blocked out. Today is going to be fun and care free. Nothing is going to ruin this day. I put the bowl in the sink starting to wash it before putting it on the drying rack. I give Sam on last smile as he finishes eating and run up the stairs to my room to get changed.

I didn’t really have anything interesting to wear so I decided to wear what I usually wear. I put on a baggy sweatshirt that read, “The Vampire Diaries” and had some quotes written on it in white. I wore a neon pink tank top underneath it with a black bra. I then put on matching black underwear and red leggings putting on some black boot heels that I don’t usually wear very often. I felt like wearing them today though. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I’m going to lose a few pounds and then I’ll look better. I’m going to then start wearing makeup and other things to make myself look better. I smile and yawn noticing it’s not even ten yet. I guess we’re going to hit the crowd earlier then everyone else.

I go downstairs and notice Sam isn’t down here so I’m guessing he went upstairs to get ready so I’m going to just have to wait for him for a little bit. I go towards the living room and put the TV on laying in a chair well I wait for Sam. Since he’s a guy he doesn’t take as long as a regular girl does so he comes down the stairs just a few seconds later dressed in jeans and a nice looking shirt. He looked pretty hot in it I could see myself as being one of those sluts that’s undressing a guy with my eyes. I honestly know how some girls feel now in days because I could totally see him taking me in bed.

“S-stop thinking about that,” Sam tells me and I nod my head.

“I can’t help it,” I mutter under my breath as my mind goes back to those very dirty thoughts I shouldn’t be having right this second. What is going on? I am usually under control in these kinds of situations. Why isn’t this stopping? Hello my wolf friends want to let me know what the hell is happening right now?