Chapter Seven -- The Old Pack

Chapter Seven

                Daisy Timber

                Early the next morning I’m up before everybody leaves. I ended up sleeping in Sam’s bedroom with him in his bed. His head lay on my chest and his arm is wrapped around my waist protectively. I close my eyes trying to go to bed for even a few more minutes but it’s no use. I’m not tired anymore. Sure I’m upset that we have to go back to my old pack and I didn’t want to see any of them; but I managed to convince the whole pack that I’m okay with going back there when in reality I’m not. I don’t want to go back to the people that tortured me most of my life.

                Moving here is one of the best things ever that could happen. These past two years have been amazing not having to think about them at all. I’ve managed to bury away my past and have a new start. I’ve been training with Sam privately so I could train and fight. I’ve also been doing runs and lifting weights trying to lose the weight I didn’t need. I’ve managed to work out enough to where I have a skinny stomach. Not sickly skinny but just toned enough to where I won’t get teased by anyone.

                I now avoid eating junk food and instead I take pleasure in eating salads and working out every day. Every once in a while I let myself get taken away and have a day where I binge on junk food. I’m constantly trying to make sure I don’t gain weight. For some reason I’m not like the other girls to where a werewolf is naturally skinny but I have to work at it to make sure I stay skinny. I’ve managed to burn all of the pictures I have in the past and Sam has hired someone to take any photo of the old me off of the internet. I told him I wanted my existence up until now to be completely gone. No person will ever be able to look me up. Any person that does will only manage to get information on me for the past two years.

                I smile quietly slipping out of the room so some of the things I have managed to pack last night I can put in my car for now. My car is exactly the same way it was from when Sam got it for me. I didn’t let any of the pack member’s eat in the car and I constantly made it so there’s not a speck of dirt in it. This reminds me I need to go to the car washer’s before I go back to my town too.

                I go to my bedroom quickly grabbing my duffel bag I have that’s filled with pictures from my past from when I was younger and my parents were alive. Those are the only photo’s I have that actually have me in them from when I was younger. Even then I use to be miserable when I was younger but at least my parents would scold at Kate for being incredibly mean to me. I find it hard to believe that Dimitri and I use to even be friends when we were younger. That Dimitri use to be so sweet and would walk me home and hang out with me. Then my bitch of a sister made him choose between her and myself and told him that she’d destroy him if he chose me. Of course he took my sister’s side being scared of getting crushed. In the end he left me to be on my own.

                I shake my head and take the small red duffel bag filled with pictures I have of the happy moments in my past life and pictures of my present life with the happy moments. I take that bag and then my suite case that’s only filled with about a quarter of the clothes that I actually own. Not only that I’m still going through clothes to decide what it is I am going to wear when I meet the pack again. I need something presentable that makes me look absolouty amazing though because first impressions are important. I take my first to bags bringing them down when someone lifts them up and takes them away from me. I look back to see Sam and pout at him. Since I knew he was helping me I took my other suite case that’s filled with a bunch of shoes that I have. I soon remember that my favorite black ankle boots are in there and open the bag going through it until I find the pair. There were black and white ankle boots that have red skeletons on them as well.