There Must Be an End

I arrive at a large gothic room inside the castle, where the master sits on a golden throne that's in the middle of the room, surrounded by thousands of supernatural beings. Vampires, werewolves, faceless men, ghosts, a Terk, and zombies, who evolve and now act as humans who eat brains three times a day. The Master stands up and looks at Kenya, who is in the crowd of Omegas.

"We are here to celebrate our newest member. Stand forward, Kenya. Soon, they will all see your beautiful face, my darling." Benedict Capps says, as Kenya steps forward and stands in front of the master, who looks directly at her red eyes. "I will give her her body back. The humans told her they would give her back her body, but they lied. Typical characteristics of human behavior. I'm not going to do that. I am going to give you your stunning body back and you will become one of us." Everyone starts screaming of joy.

"What do I have to do?" Kenya says.

"Nothing, dear." Benedict Capps raises his arm and opens his hand, aiming at Kenya's robotic body. He closes his eyes and destroys her body, making it into ashes that flow in the air, forming a circle around the empty space where her body stood. A green light appears inside the circle and from the ashes, a body starts to grow around the light, until finally, the light can't be seen anymore. It is Kenya's body standing in front of everyone inside the room. She opens her eyes and looks at her old hands. She touches her chest, her stomach, and finally, her face. She cries and says, "Thank you."

"Welcome to the Omegas, Kenya. Wait... something's wrong. I can feel it. I know you're here, Vile." The master says to me.

"My name is not Vile. My name is Wayne." I say.

"You think you're smart. You're still a worthless human, even without a body." Benedict Capps says, as every being looks through the room, confused at what's happening.

"No, I'm not a worthless human. I'm just a fool that believed you could get me my body back. I'm sorry, Kenya. He tricked you, just to proof a point." I say.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Kenya says, looking at her hands, reassuring nothing's wrong, but then seeing her body turns into ashes, this time, her real one. She screams, just as her mouth and her entire face disintegrates.

"You see what humans do? They betray their own people for their own selfish desires. She betrayed the Alphas to get her disgusting body. Vile, I can't kill you, but I can trap you inside of my castle. May you never go outside these walls again!" The master says, closing his eyes, making sure that what he says gets done. Every supernatural being starts chanting, "Our world. Our world. Our world."

The book's going tobe finished. I just have to wait for the girls to decide an ending. If theychoose to attack, to come to this castle, they might die, but just maybe, they mightkill.