Knock Knock

Storm and Tiffany have entered the story:

Kenya looks at the white three headed creature in front of her, as she thinks of what she's going to do. The creature touches her face with its black tongue, leaving its saliva in her face, which burns her skin.

"Not much time. Make your decision before the time expires. 'Tick, tick, tick', the clock says." The creature says.

"I will kill her. I will kill Tiffany." Kenya says, wiping the tears and the saliva of her face.

"Good, you have 24 hours or you die, just like the rest." The creature says, releasing a great amount of light form its body and disappearing into thin air. Kenya starts to cry again, while thinking of a way to kill her best friend since childhood. She gets up from the bed and enters the bathroom.

It is night, and in a dark living room, a young woman watches television, while sitting on a couch with her pajamas and a blanket.

"Where is it? Where is it, Jake?" Says a girl on the television, as a monster appears behind her.

"It's behind you!" Screams the boy in front of her. She turns around and screams, while the monster rips her head off her body, living her face with her mouth opened from the scream. The woman watching tv, covers her face with her hands, but then peeks at the screen through the space between her fingers. All of the sudden, her phone rings, and she jumps, afraid of someone ripping her head off her body. She laughs, realizing that is just her phone. She picks it up from the coffee table, and sees that an unknown number is calling. She picks up the tv controller, mutes the television, and answers the phone.

"Hello?" The young woman says.

"You're not safe. Someone very close to you it's going to kill you. Your best friend Kenya. Don't let her inside your house." Says the voice of a woman.

"Who is it? Don't call this number again!" Says the young woman, afraid of what she's just heard. She hangs up and throws the phone to the other end of the couch. It rings again, as someone knocks on her door. She takes a look at her phone and sees a text message from an unknown number; it says:

"They call me Storm. Don't open the door, Tiffany. I'm not lying to you"

Tiffany will now have to decide if she would open the door, let her keep knocking, or call the police.

Storm has to decide if she calls Tiffany again, if she goes to save her, or if she trust her to not open the door.

Kenya has to decide if she kicks down the door, if she keeps knocking or if she just goes home.