New Life

In the Dorm Hall, the walls are painted blue and have more than 100 wooden doors throughout the corridor. The four alphas appear on the hall, as Kenya quickly says:

"I'm still getting used to teleporting. It's kind of weird."

"Weirder than being a robot?" MJ says, laughing on the inside, while they walk down the hall.

"Knock it off, MJ. She's been through enough." Storm says, feeling sorry for Kenya, wanting to make it up to her, but knowing she can't.

"Is this where we're going to sleep?" Tiffany asks, walking down the hall with the rest of the alphas, annoyed by MJ's comment, desperately wanting to punch her right in the face.

"Yeah" MJ says, kind of angry at Storm for defending a girl she has known for only a day.

"This is where you sleep, Tiffany." Storm points to the door to their right. She opens the door, turns on the lights, and let's Tiffany see the inside. The large room is painted white and has a wide screen TV against the wall, a king size bed, and a shelf full of books.

"This is awesome!" Tiffany says, walking into the room, and sitting on the bed.

"If you're going to save the world, you're going to need to chill out." MJ says.

"How am I going to save the world?" Tiffany says, worried and insecure to be around such powerful women, thinking she's not.

"That's what I've got to talk to you about, but let's talk in the morning. I'm pretty beat. Thank you for joining us, Tiffany. I'm glad to have you on board." Storm says, as they leave the room, closing the door, leaving Tiffany inside it, happy about her new life, but worried at the same time.

The three Alphas walk down the hall and into the next room to the right. It's exactly the same as Tiffany's.

Inside the room, Storm says:

"When you're ready to sleep, close your eyes for one whole minute and your suit will power down. You may have dreams or nightmares. Mentally, you're still human, remember that." Storm says, who appears to be sad of the way she handled Kenya's situation.

"Okay." Kenya says. Storm turns her back on her, but as she is about to leave, Kenya says, "Thank you. I'm alive because of you."

Storm smiles, without Kenya being able to see. She turns around and says:

"Get some sleep, sweetie."

"See you in the morning." MJ says, as they walk out of the room.

In the hall, MJ looks at Storm, and says:

"Do you think you can turn her back? Can you really transfer her consciousness into her old body?"

"No." Storm says.