The Pink Rose with Black Spots

As Kenya decides to pick one of the two choices that will change her entire life, I realize that we live in a chain, in a cycle. We can't help to follow our destiny, well, maybe we can, we have to wait. You see, in the other dimension, just before the master destroyed my body, I saw the shadow of a woman. I know this because I could see the long hair floating around her body on the white wall.

Looking at Benedict Capp's eyes, I can see what happened. I can see that the shadow was Kenya's. She was working with the master. She was helping him destroy the human race. In some ways, Kenya deserves to have her body taken away from her. Thousands of humans died by her hands, as she was the one who helped Capps get to the top of the mountain. To the invisible castle in the city of Alpha. Kenya and Benedict Capps were in love with each other. I can see it in his eyes. The way he still talks to her. Turn on by her, even as he looks at her mechanical body, he still wants her by his side. The more disgusting he appears to be, the more disgusting that he sounds, the more in love he is. Obviously, he didn't feel nothing for Storm. He was a perfect gentleman... until he killed her.

Like Storm and I, they were a great couple, destined to take over the world humanity built with their own hands. She was the only human that accepted his plan from the very beginning. She fell in love for his mysterious side, his dark past, and his ability to seduce a woman to do almost anything he wanted. Benedict Capps suffered. Something happened to him. Something so bad that Kenya, a human, could very well understand his extreme actions. I can't access the memories of his past. They are too deep inside his brain.

I think it is too late for Kenya now. But if we can find the lost memories of the master, then we can erase them. Take his motivation away. Break the drive of millions of Omegas and keep our world safe, while saving another at the same time.

Benedict Capps is too powerful to beat by Alphas, so maybe... we don't have to beat him at all to win.